Heya can anyone help me please?

Kate1995

Reaction score
Okay so over the last week and a half I've been getting all of the symptoms, and the 'pregnant feeling' in my tummy, and last night I started spotting also. My AF has always been regular and I'm three days past when I was meant to come on, I bought a pack of first response tests and a cheaper asda test on Monday and took one of the first response ones, and I'm not sure if it's my eyes lying to me because I want to be pregnant my I swear I can see a line. I'll be taking another test in a few days.
I've enhance the pic to try and make it more visible because iPhone cameras can be a bit vague at times. Thanks in advance.
P.s this is my first time experiencing any of this so I'm confused/excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Oh my gosh, what do you recommend I do? Take a few more tests in coming days to see clearer lines? I really hope I am but I want a definitive double line test before I tell my boyfriend because I don't want to get his hope up. Will be amazing if I am! Ah thank you xx

Do another one tomorrow morning with first urine.

If you can't wait then hold your wee for 3 hours and do it this evening. Make sure you don't drink anything before you test. X

Congratulations!! xx

Congratulations xx pregnancy hormones double every 48 hours so best to do another test Friday for a clearer result xx

Looks like an early positive to me!! Congratulations!! Test again in a couple of days and hopefully your line will get stronger :D yay! xxx

Oh my I really hope it is positive that would be so lovely! Excited to test again in a few days, fingers crossed �� xxx thanks everyone!! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back