Hey

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hi guys. Haven't been on much lately. Been really out of it with stress or PMT and crazy work times (OH too). I have just hit an all time low. Naomi is annoying me all the time now, I can't enjoy her, she seems so naughty a lot of the time and constantly whinging about something. OH always seems to be going out the door just as soon as he comes in and there's all this housework which isn't getting done.
So - this month I'm my second clomid cycle. Had a very short, very light trouble free period and plenty of stomach aches, cramping and wind (TMI :oops: ) which is due to clomid I think. Has anyone noticed a weight gain?

At this present moment, don't think I will ever see my second BFP. Sick of the whole lot, don't feel in the least bit motivated.

Then again that could be the Clomid talking. Mood swings etc.

Sue

Don't give up Sue, it will all work out :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: i wondered where you got to
:hug: sorry you are feeling crap :hug:
i dont know much about clomid but i would say the way you are feeling is likely down to hormones, hope they settle down and you feel better soon.
Naomi has probabally picked up in your change in mood as well and is playing up to it, my girls do this alot :twisted:

Hey thanks girls -

Baby Dust to you too - at the rate I'm going I'll be lucky if he doesn't divorce me before long, I've been such a pain!

My husband is way too nice.

Sue

Wondered where you had got to hun. Sorry your feeling low hun. Maybe it's the clomid, hope it settles down soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

BABY DUST!!!!

Skairdy, I just felt that I had used up the welcome in here for a bit. You can only listen to someone moan for so long without tiring.

I would say that the feeling crap is the Clomid. I took my last dose for the month yesterday and I'm feeling stressed, tired, emotional and not really able to cope with Naomi's moods. Which at the moment are entering that phase known as "terrible 2".

We'll get there - even if I am, as OH said this morning, "abnormally grouchy". Whether it was abnormal for me or just generically abnormal I didn't ask. :roll:

I bought OPKs today. Fight on!

Hope you guys all ok. Baby dust!

Sue

Hey Sue,

:hug: Sorry you're having a rough time of it, there's no way you've "used up the welcome in here", we've missed you!

Mel is most definitely in the terrible 2 zone now too! It's a whole new ball game isn't it? It's just as well that they also do some really cute things at this age too! A friend of mine who has grown up grandchildren said to me yesterday that you should imagine that you've been put on the moon and want to explore everything but someone is telling you you have to go to bed/have lunch/tidy up etc and that's what the psychology of a 2 year old is about. I found it helpful actually with the whining and think I've managed to be more tolerant, well ahem, a bit, perhaps! (Not at 6am though, I can't imagine myself on the moon then unless there's a bed there and earplugs!)

Good luck and baby dust for this month!
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back