Hey!

jules84

Reaction score
Just got my bfp this morning and already million questions in my head!

When do I go see doc/midwife?
Should I tell anyone?
Who / when did everyone else tell?

I'm on a complete high xxx

Congrats on ur BFP, how far gone r u (from your last LMP)? I went to the drs straight away to fill out a couple of forms and be refered to the midwife and basically start the ball rolling. I'm out of area for my drs though so they have to send the referral to the local midwife office who have to send it to the community midwife so they can come out to me at home for my booking in appointment (at approx 8weeks LMP) due to previous complications, we told parents and my sister after my early scan.

FX for a H*H pregnancy for you

Thanks . I'm roughly 5w 3d I think so very early . I don't think ill qualify for an nhs early scan but I may go private xx

if you do go for a private scan go when your approx 8weeks hun.
i've had three, 12th Jan, 26th Jan and 30th Jan.
The reason for my excessive scans lol is the first one they saw what they thought was a water bubble in my womb which could have indicated an ectopic pregnancy (6w+2 from LMP) so had to go back two weeks later to check (longest two weeks EVER!) and baby measured as 6w+5 (at 8w+2 from LMP) the following day had a bleed so had to go for a third scan baby measure 8w+2 (at 8w+6 from LMP) big fat growth spurt of 11days in 4 days lol :)

Awww that must have been reassuring. I'm sure when babies so small its hard for them to measure accurately xx

Congrats chick and welcome to tri1!
Go to your doc when ever you want he/she will let you know when to contact your midwife I know all areas differ. xxx

yeah definately, and even though it was just over 3 weeks ago it seems like so long ago that we saw our baby. the best reasurance is that if you have an early scan at 6 weeks and you see the heartbeat there is only a 5% chance of miscarriage, if you see it at 8 there is only a 2% chance, :)

Congratulations! Welcome to tri1, we'll be due around the same time :)
I went to the doctor as soon as I could just to get it all on my records and get things going. And we told both sets of parents last Wednesday as we had to tell mine because lying every week at dinner about why I'm not having a glass of wine felt really wrong, I can only have so many headaches! But not going to to everyone else until the usual 12 week mark.
xx

Congrats!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I have only told my OH, best friend & sister. Waiting until we get our 12 week scan picture before telling our families. Xxx

Hey and welcome we will be due around the same time hun, i went to doctors yesterday he was lovely filled in a couple forms an said my midwife will b in touch in next couple weeks!!
X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back