Hey ladies :-)

holli

Reaction score
Hey ladies hope you all had a good Christmas :)
So me and my boyfriend have been ttc since end of June and still nothing, my boyfriend gets really disheartened when my period shows up he was adamant I was pregnant this month as for that last 5 months my period has come the 24th of each month I think it's on it's way tonight as I have the not so lovely cramps :-( we had to use baby oil as he's quite big (sorry embarrassing I know and far tmi) but we read that any lubricant can stop you conceiving so now we either have to do loads of foreplay or just spit on it (why am I saying this?) we've not used oil for last 2 months so hopefully it's not that but now he's thinking it's him and that he's firing Blanks (I fell pregnant with an ex but miscarried) am I getting too old? I'm 31 in march sorry for the long essay xx

If you order some preseed or conceive plus lube off of amazon. That should help. That helps the sperm

I've not heard of those thankyou will have a look :) xx

Saliva is not good for sperm (delicate little fellas) so I agree, conceive plus would be better choice.
At this point, there is no reason to think there is anything wrong at all. It can take a couple a year to conceive and that's considered normal. You are definitely not too old x

Thankyou hun, wow never knew saliva was bad for sperm will definitely stop that method! Does it matter that a lot of time I need to pee straight after sex cause he pushes against my bladder I feel I'm guna pee during it too (sorry Tmi) I've laid a few times with my legs up against head board when I can xx

Sperm get where they need to be very quickly apparently. I would lay as long as you can manage just incase xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back