Hey I've come to join you'se

Because I came off the pill and had a bleed, my cycles have always been irregular since having AJ, I started testing about 5 days ago, but line was too feint to determine whether it were real or not, I just felt different so decided to do another test and it was a BFP :D only took us E months with 1 AF feel so lucky!

Oic, you'll have to try and get an early scan as your not sure of your dates, but you probably get one anyway I suppose because of your history :hugs: We're both so luck to have fell so quickly, so exciting and only a couple of weeks between us this time, if that! We'll have to be text buddies again :D or bump buddies as I think they call them now lol x x

Because I came off the pill and had a bleed, my cycles have always been irregular since having AJ, I started testing about 5 days ago, but line was too feint to determine whether it were real or not, I just felt different so decided to do another test and it was a BFP :D only took us E months with 1 AF feel so lucky!

Oic, you'll have to try and get an early scan as your not sure of your dates, but you probably get one anyway I suppose because of your history :hugs: We're both so luck to have fell so quickly, so exciting and only a couple of weeks between us this time, if that! We'll have to be text buddies again :D or bump buddies as I think they call them now lol x x

Bump buddies and text buddies :D, Im hoping I do get a early scan, do midwives normally send you for one if your not sure on your dates?

Last edited:

Bump buddies and text buddies :D, Im hoping I do get a early scan, do midwives normally send you for one if your not sure on your dates?

When you go and see doc, tell them you not sure on dates and explain about your last af and that you need a scan x x

Thanks I will do, still can't believe we are this close together again :D madness.

I have done a rough ticker, CB digi said 1-2 so I assume i'm around 4 weeks :D

Yeah I know lol, crazy! Let me know how you get on hun :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back