Hey i was a dad

daddyx

Reaction score
Hey i was a dad untill my girlfriend lost her baby just asking for a lisstile advice on how to get your head around it if you understand!? :(

Hello

I'm sorry about your lose, Ive never had a miscarriage so i could never imagine what it would be like, but have friends who have and seen how sad they were. I hope you and your girlfriend are doing okay and the best thing is to be there for eachother and talk to one another about any feelings you have about this. I know some couples can grow apart from their hurt. Always remember that it happened for a reason and that you can always try again when you two arre ready to . I wish you all the best and a big hug for the both of you.
Katrina :D

OMG how sad, :(

i dont know how old you are but when i was younger i also had a misscarrage,i exspect rite now your girlfriend is devistated, she will have mixed feelings and emotions, all you can do is give her the love and support she needs i expect it will take months for her to get over this,exspect alot of crying and give her lots of love

feel free to mail me nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back