Hey 3rd tri-ers

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
I have posted this in other sections but i am getting really worried....did any of your babies already weigh a pound at the 20 week scan.....?????
:shock:
I'm worried i'm going to end up like that Latvian woman and have a 17lb hoofer!!!! Put my mind at rest...perleasssseeee....

Hi Anna,

I have no idea what he weighs! Did they tell you at the scan??

Yes Jen...she also laughed when she said it..which worried me even more!!! PS - u feeling better? I missed u last weds!!! Was in an old house - bloomin cold though!!!
Babylicious...phew...i'm getting so paranoid!!! Hubby is 6'4 and i'm 5'10..everyone at work is ribbing me..reckon i'm gonna make the local press with the first 1 stone baby of the area!!! :rotfl:

Cheeky cow! Cant believe she laughed! Im gonna go check out my scan now cos Im convinced James is gonna be a 2 stoner!!
Im feeling a bit better but still not 100% not sure whats up to be honest - think I have had some sort of virus which coincided with baby turning and left me feeling really sick, dizzy and generally crap.
Going on the 6th Jan though which is good although I will be huge by that point!
Did you get to wear any nice stuff?

Not this time...my top was one of those 'tulip' shapes....i looked massive, and the hairdresser kept tucking my hair behind my ears...think i look better when i do my own hair / makeup... :oops:
ungrateful eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back