Heroes

cassi

Reaction score
Hello my name is Cassie and I'm an addict, I am now off to watch S02E09 :oops: be back in 40 mins :D

Ooh I haven't downlaoaded that one yet, will do now so we can watch it tonight :D I'm an addict too, love it!

ep 9 is good. 8 is the best of the series so far though :D

Hubby is dowloading it now - gonna watch it in a min when it's done. I bloody love heroes!

ep9 was alright actually yeah :) we watched it last night. claire is so pretty, dam her :rotfl:

i dont think this series is as good as the first series though, but that might just be cos it's not so *different* now and i've got the hang of the characters and the storyline whereas the first series was all a bit new.

I thought the 2nd series sucked a bit to begin with, but then after episodes 7-8 I started to think it was getting better. Didnt get chance to watch 9 last night, will watch it tomorrow. I love Sylar, he's hot :lol:

Watched episode 9 last night, and I thought it was awesome.

What Hiro found out near the end though, that was blatently obvious it was gonna be that person that did that thing. That didn't surprise me at all.

What did surprise me was what happened to Claire's dad at the very end - holy moly I TOTALLY didn't expect that, although thinking about it afterwards it really should have been easy to guess that would happen, but still it caught me totally off guard.

I soooo can't wait for next week!

after what happened to you know who i guessed what was going to happen at the end straight away! without giving anything away...

Also thought the first eps were a bit crap but from 7 onwards they have gotten much better...

shame only 2/3 left till they have to take a break before the script writers come back from being on strike :(

i am getting confused, is Sylar in the second series too?

i am just watching series one on Sky, so have no idea about series two.

did you see that Sylar is going to be in the new star trek movie playing Mr Spock.

Tara & Liam said:
i am getting confused, is Sylar in the second series too?

i am just watching series one on Sky, so have no idea about series two.

\/
\/
\/

yeh he is, but so far doesn't seem to have a major role really

oooohhhh.

the people that Sylar killed in the first series, do any of them come back, ie the artist, cant remember his name.

Tara & Liam said:
oooohhhh.

the people that Sylar killed in the first series, do any of them come back, ie the artist, cant remember his name.

\/
\/

isaac mendez ;) and no he stays dead, as do all sylars victims

spoiler 2

v
v
v
v

The petrelli brothers come back and peter is HOT! :D

:rotfl: Cassi

I prefer Sylar :lol:

Oooh that was a great episode! Finally got chance to watch it and was almost crying near the end but then the last scene totally shocked me (though was pretty obvious ;) ). Wonder if he will be back with the company now and whether the company who were bad have turned good iykwim?

I watched the last two of series one last night.

where do i start, i know that Sylar comes back, and i also know that both Peter and Nathan come back.

what about Linderman and who is the bad man that Molly was talking about.

Peter reminds me of Sylvester Stallone when he talks, same mouth action. :?

Do we find out what powers Claire's nan has, plus the Hiro's dad, and Peter's girlfriend's dad, and does she come back.

who is Nathan and Peter's dad.

oh i could go on.

please help me someone. and does anyone know when it will be on Sky.

x

you don't really wanna know all that do you? It'll ruin the surprise!

Xena said:
you don't really wanna know all that do you? It'll ruin the surprise!

oh yes i do :lol: :lol: i'm the type that will open my pressies early :lol: :lol:

actually changed my mind, but do you find out a lot of answers to my questions above.

plus does the policeman's wife have her baby. And at the end of Series 1 you see Hiro back in 1671, and the warrior that was all alone on the horse looked like his dad, is this correct :shock:

I'll pm you lol - don't wanna post too many spoilers

I can't believe Heroes probably wont be back on our screens now until September 08 because of the writers strike! How could they leave the 2nd series on such a cliffhanger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back