Hermit

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone else become a bit of a hermit? Just wanting to be alone/only around certain people? My SIL thinks I'm spending too much time on my own but after everything at the beginning I'm trying to convince myself that everything will be ok with the babies and that I can stop worrying. I guess I just kind of like being pretty much on my own right now xxxx

Hi. I know what you mean I enjoy my own company. I work all day 5 days a week and I'm so tired I just want to go to bed and watch tv haha. Tiredness is a lot to blame. Hope your ok xx

Hey applecider, yeah I'm ok and feel fine in myself to be honest. His mother has only just recently (November) started talking to me again and his sister has been telling her things so I'm keeping them both at bay at the moment. She didn't talk to me for 4 years because of a birthday cake so I don't feel like I can trust her (his mum). I said that she can be as involved with the children as she wants to be, but she seems to want to involve herself in my life and the pregnancy. I have my own mother for that and I trust my mum. I feel so protective of my babies and my bump that I don't even want to go to work :-/ never thought I'd feel like this xxxx

I think that's normal. I got a lot more protective too when I got pregnant, you have two little babies in there and it's natural instinct and if you don't trust someone I think it's your body and mind normal reaction to not want to spend time with them!! It's hard when people are in your family circle as well, can you phone her instead of seeing her and send messages at least that way your still in contact. Xx

Hey applecider, yeah I'm ok and feel fine in myself to be honest. His mother has only just recently (November) started talking to me again and his sister has been telling her things so I'm keeping them both at bay at the moment. She didn't talk to me for 4 years because of a birthday cake so I don't feel like I can trust her (his mum). I said that she can be as involved with the children as she wants to be, but she seems to want to involve herself in my life and the pregnancy. I have my own mother for that and I trust my mum. I feel so protective of my babies and my bump that I don't even want to go to work :-/ never thought I'd feel like this xxxx

Four years?? Over a birthday cake?!! Wow :shock:

Yep 4 years. The last words I heard from her was on the day I did the race for life and she turned up at my old house to see my father in law (we lived with hubbies dad for some time as he is disabled and I cared for him) she said, "I hope it pisses down on her" she called me a few other names to hubby after that but he wasn't having any of it. She is a spiteful woman that can hold a grudge like no-ones business. Each time I see her now she touches my belly and it annoys me. More than it should I guess. But part of me thinks, you called me a fat spotty bitch, get your hands off me! Hubby has arranged to go and see her today :-/ gutted really. Just want to stay in and read my book xxxx

Lilcurly I can very much relate. Everybody & everything is annoying me lately & I prefer to be on my own. Nothing wrong with it. As it's the bank holiday weekend my husband is around more than usual. Love him dearly but I'm constantly suggesting he goes out, so I can have the house to myself. 🙊 Xxx

By the way your mother in law sounds like a right b****. These are your babies, your life & your husband. Perhaps your husband can tell her politely to back off!!! Xxx

Yeah she is a nightmare. She's awkward too. She just text asking what time we want to eat, we said 6/7? And she said oh we don't eat passed 5! Why bother even asking in the first place if you're just going to say no anyway? Pffffft xxxxxx

Gosh - speechless. You're a better person than I am, I would tell her that's too early for us. But that's just me 🙊

You are very patient, I would of said something. I hate the tummy touching thing, people ... No matter who they are .... Should ask first. I hope your meal goes well tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back