Here we go!

Mols

Reaction score
Day 1 of my period and starting suprecur spray on the 13th, finally getting there.

Bit of background info, we've been TTC for over 8 years, finally started our first ivf cycle in 2013 but I overstimulated so they removed the eggs and froze our embryos, we've got a decent amount, 11 embryos. Told me to wait 3 months and come back in to get them put back in once things had returned to normal. I unfortunately got quite unwell (nothing to do with ivf) and we had to put it all on hold until I was better. Well I'm now better and excited/scared/nervous as our journey is starting again. Part of me is planning the colour of the bedroom, furniture etc for our wee baby but then responsible me realises that it still may not work and to stop getting our hopes up because when I gets my hopes up, I get my husbands hopes up, it just feels like it has to happen, we've waiting SO long!!!!

I just need to keep well, keep my fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best.

Mols x

Last edited:
Glad you're better now and good luck. I'm on a frozen cycle at the moment too xx

Thanks everyone! I know I've still got a couple of months until I finally get to egg transfer but it's finally starting to move along, felt for so long that we were just stuck and nothing was happening but finally, we're getting there.

Thank you and good luck to you all as well. X

Feel free to join us on the IVF thread btw hun, there's a few of us there going through treatment or between cycles etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back