Here we go .. In the over due club !!

Bbybump16

Reaction score
I was so sure that I'd be a few days early or at least due date .. But no our little girl wants to make us wait !! Naughty monkey .. Next sweep is 23rd ..fingers crossed it happens before then

i hate the overdue club already :( like you i thought id be early so to be overdue is so hard. We will soon have our babies don't worry xx

I hate the overdue club and im not even in it yet! really hope it happens soon for you ladies xx

I'm another one in the overdue club...patiently waiting lol but it is frustrating. I have my first sweep tomorrow..fingers crossed it works xx

i think ill be in this club soon, cant see my little man making an appearance in the next 3 days, he's still so active and seems to be happy lol x

Me too can't see my baby coming in the next 3 days :( looks like we will all be seeing alot more of each other

I'm in the club as well! Hating it. Got midwife/consultant today so hoping for a sweep and a date for induction x

ooo ladies what is going on with these July babies? anyone else feel like they might just be pregnant forever? x

Last edited:
ooo ladies what is going on with these July babies? anyone else feel like they might just be pregnant forever? x

Yep, I said to hubby last night that id try and get his son born in time for Christmas...I just feel like it's going to go on forever! :shock:

I'm in the club as well! Hating it. Got midwife/consultant today so hoping for a sweep and a date for induction x

Let us know how it goes hun and fingers crossed it gets little one moving. I'm so hoping that my sweep will work tomorrow as I wont be able to have him in our birthing centre if I have to be induced. x

Yep, I said to hubby last night that id try and get his son born in time for Christmas...I just feel like it's going to go on forever! :shock:

hahaha! My hubby is late for everything so I keep blaming him saying the baby would have been early if it took after me!!

I hope all these upcoming sweeps get these babies moving xxx

Oooh lots of overdue July bubbas. They are a lazy bunch. Ive got a week to go now but pretty convinced I will also be part of the overdue club come next week. Fx some of you ladies have your bubbas soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back