Here we go again..

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by M1chelle, Feb 12, 2016.

1. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

It's been quite nice not thinking about TTC since AF arrived but I'm coming back into my fertile period now so I guess it's back to the torment! I'm keen to not get too excited this month; I had been falsely hopeful after my first cycle off the pill was exactly 28 days and perfectly normal but my cycles are clearly not regular yet- AF has only lasted two days for the last two times. If it doesn't happen this month it could be a few months off TTC as hubby and I are going to be apart a fair bit so I may just have to focus on having fun and some me time. Not a bad thing I'm sure!

So here's a thread that is dedicated to enjoying the few weeks where we aren't desperately symptom spotting.. What have you guys been up to?

2. CJ_82

CJ_82 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you.

I'm new here and to TTC (waiting to try for our first time once AF has visited but she's late). So no symptoms and not been through what you're talking about, but wanted to wish you luck xx

3. Thailand1

Thailand1 Well-Known Member

This is my 3rd cycle of TTC my fertile week is next week. Hopefully it will happen this month :dust:

4. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies - good luck to you too!