Here we go again..

M1chelle

Reaction score
It's been quite nice not thinking about TTC since AF arrived but I'm coming back into my fertile period now so I guess it's back to the torment! I'm keen to not get too excited this month; I had been falsely hopeful after my first cycle off the pill was exactly 28 days and perfectly normal but my cycles are clearly not regular yet- AF has only lasted two days for the last two times. If it doesn't happen this month it could be a few months off TTC as hubby and I are going to be apart a fair bit so I may just have to focus on having fun and some me time. Not a bad thing I'm sure!

So here's a thread that is dedicated to enjoying the few weeks where we aren't desperately symptom spotting.. What have you guys been up to?

Fingers crossed for you.

I'm new here and to TTC (waiting to try for our first time once AF has visited but she's late). So no symptoms and not been through what you're talking about, but wanted to wish you luck xx

This is my 3rd cycle of TTC my fertile week is next week. Hopefully it will happen this month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back