Here we go again!!!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So the last year has been amazing but I've not been on here since my wee born was born, not had a minute.

Anyway I got a positive test a couple of days ago and very excited about number 2. However, I had 3 miscarriages before my son and feeling very nervous!!

Hope everyone well, hope to get to know you all again over the next few months xxx

Congrats! When are you due? There's a september and/or october due date thread if you want to join! x

Congratulations xx

Congrats! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Hi!!! I remember you from ttc first time around :) fx for a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xxx

Oh nice to see ypu back.

Congrats, hope youv got another sticky there ;)

I hope that you have wonderful pregnancy.

xxxx

Hi ladies,

So the last year has been amazing but I've not been on here since my wee born was born, not had a minute.

Anyway I got a positive test a couple of days ago and very excited about number 2. However, I had 3 miscarriages before my son and feeling very nervous!!

Hope everyone well, hope to get to know you all again over the next few months xxx

Hey I know exactly how you feel I had a mc in Nov and I'm 4weeks gone now so scared and worried as I hope it's not another mc. How far along are you? These weeks are going to drag like hell!!

Hi Cosmo! I remember you from when I had my daughter and also previous losses :( I'm really hoping for a bfp this month after another MC in December (testing in the morning!) so hopefully we can go through the scary bit together! Massive congratulations xxxx

Congrats know how u feel I had 3 mcs then my rainbow Scarlett how preg again and anxious much! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back