Here we go again...trying to conceive my rainbow baby

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Gypsy18, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Gypsy18

Gypsy18 Well-Known Member

So, it has been four weeks since our sweet angel baby left us (baby's heart stopped a little after 8 weeks and had a MMC at 12 weeks). I am starting to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I am almost done bleeding/spotting from my D&C and we are looking forward to trying again. I can definitely say that this has been a difficult month for me, but I am coming out of it stronger and wiser.

I received my progesterone cream a little over a week ago and I am excited to start using it during my 2WW and during my next pregnancy. I really should have done this with my last pregnancy since I have PCOS, but better late than never. I am also taking a low-dose aspirin this time around for the first trimester to help with blood clots. We are thinking this may be a contributing factor to the loss of my sweet angel. I am switching doctors though and will be meeting him May 11th to go over a plan for this next upcoming pregnancy. I am excited about it because this doctor came highly recommended. I just hope he will be out for doing a more natural approach with medical intervention. I honestly don't want to dose up on a ton of synthetic meds unless I have to. I guess we shall see.

As for me, I am doing so much better and am looking forward to the next chapter. If any of you ladies have success stories about conceiving your little rainbow babies, I would love to hear them. They definitely help and it brings a big smile to my face! :)

Hugs to all of you and lets spread that baby dust to everyone!!! xoxo:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your loss :(
    Im still trying for my first after 2 losses and it is so hard! I hope everything starts looking up for you.
    I hope your stay is short here in TTC.
    Wish you all the best
    Good luck hun xx

3. Gypsy18

Same to you PeanutButter! The loss is definitely difficult. I hope you have a very sticky rainbow baby very, very soon! :)

4. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your loss but I wish you all the best TTC!

5. Gypsy18

Thank you M1chelle!! :)