Here I go again! Baby no.2!

Babylove2023

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So to be honest I never thought id be visiting a pregnancy forum again, after a very eventful birth of my baby boy (now 5!) I had all but written a second child off! But since my relationship broke down with my sons father a couple of years ago and having since met the absolute love of my life, I realised I do want to be a mummy again and I am just overwhelmed with love and happiness at the thought of falling pregnant again.

I am currently on the pill so have decided to finish off the pack I'm on (about a week and half remaining) then I think it may take a few months for my cycle to regulate. When I came off the pill previously with my first pregnancy it took me 6 months to fall pregnant and I'm 32 now so a bit older which does make me a bit anxious about it all but hopefully I will find lots of support with you all!

Here I go again!! ahhhh :))

K x

Welcome!!!! I was married and had 2 beautiful boys, my now ex got a vasectomy when our youngest was 3 months, even though I wasn’t ready to make that choice to never have more kids. I was heartbroken and grieved for what I felt he took away from me. We separated almost 2 years ago now and our divorce is about to be finalized. I’ve also found my true love and am due with our daughter in about a month <3 I guess you never know what life has in store!!! I hope it’s a smooth ttc journey for you. These forums are great for support.

Hi, thank you!

It certainly is crazy how your life can change in such a short period of time!

How did your two children react to mummy having another baby? My little boy is almost 5 and refuses to acknowledge the idea of having a brother or sister! haha

K x

My 5 yr boy is so excited, keeps asking when baby is coming and kissed my belly, my 7 yr old is just concerned baby will break his lego creations

Welcome! :) Hope it’s a quick journey to baby 2 for you.

Welcome, 32 is a perfect age to get pregnant again. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back