Here I am again........

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Had my first miscarriage on Tuesday :-( Think I'm going to try and wait until after I've had a period to try again. Unless we have a happy accident! Hopefully be able to try again soon.

Sorry to hear that pink, best of luck for the future x

Sorry to hear that Pink:-( best of luck when you start ttc again xx

I’m so sorry Pink, I had a miscarriage right before this pregnancy and it was utterly devastating. It really threw me. I did get pregnant about 2 weeks after my m/c bleeding started and just saw a healthy baby at my 10-week scan so there is hope... I will be sending good thoughts your way. Hugs.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry Pink, I had a miscarriage right before this pregnancy and it wasn’t utterly devastating. It really threw me. I did get pregnant about 2 weeks after my m/c bleeding started and just saw a healthy baby at my 10-week scan so there is hope... I will be sending good thoughts your way. Hugs.

Thank you. That's lovely news. So did you not wait for a period before trying again? X

I’m so sorry Pink, I had a miscarriage right before this pregnancy and it wasn’t utterly devastating. It really threw me. I did get pregnant about 2 weeks after my m/c bleeding started and just saw a healthy baby at my 10-week scan so there is hope... I will be sending good thoughts your way. Hugs.

Thank you. That's lovely news. So did you not wait for a period before trying again? X

My doctor told me there’s absolutely no need to wait for another period. The only reason it can be useful as if you’ve had a period it’s easier to date the next pregnancy, which is a stupid point as they can date it based off a scan if needs be

My doctor told me there’s absolutely no need to wait for another period. The only reason it can be useful as if you’ve had a period it’s easier to date the next pregnancy, which is a stupid point as they can date it based off a scan if needs be

Ah ok, thank you. X

I didn’t wait either, and I didn’t even get a period before I got pregnant again. I counted the first day of heavy bleeding as CD1 and the ultrasound measurements were only one day off of that. I’m 10+4 now and everything looks great. I’m so glad we didn’t wait.

I didn’t wait either, and I didn’t even get a period before I got pregnant again. I counted the first day of heavy bleeding as CD1 and the ultrasound measurements were only one day off of that. I’m 10+4 now and everything looks great. I’m so glad we didn’t wait.

Big congratulations too you. I might start counting then! :) x

Sorry to hear of your loss. I am in the waiting game too before TTC again very soon. Hope the wait passes quickly for you xx

Sorry to hear of your loss. I am in the waiting game too before TTC again very soon. Hope the wait passes quickly for you xx

Thank you and for you too. I have been checking for ovulation but nothing yet. Need to be patient x

If it helps I didn't have a period before I caught again the second time. I didn't even think I ovulated as my opks never showed positive. I relied on cm and doing the deed by roughly guessing cd1 as the first day of bleeding from first MC.
I wouldn't wait now if I hadn't had so many complications from the 2nd MC but I need to rest my body.

If it helps I didn't have a period before I caught again the second time. I didn't even think I ovulated as my opks never showed positive. I relied on cm and doing the deed by roughly guessing cd1 as the first day of bleeding from first MC.
I wouldn't wait now if I hadn't had so many complications from the 2nd MC but I need to rest my body.

Aww bless you, hope you get better asap.
Ok, that's interesting, thank you x

I wish you all the best. I'm sure it will succeed next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back