Here he is!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Here he is!
Baby2ndScan.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We are ecstatic and I am going to be exhausted later!

oooppss, it looks like my ticker has gone horribly wrong when I change it to blue!

Had better fix that!

HE!!!! Congratulations!!!

He looks very cosy and laid back in there.

Tracy xx

hi :D :D

Lovely. Did they just tell you that he was definately a boy at that scan.

I have a 22 week scan on monday. they couldnt tell me for sure at my last scan.

are you more excited now that you know the sex.

They have got a beautiful trouser (jeans) polo top and waistcoat in next.

xx

Yes, I am very excited!

And funnily enough I have just been looking at the 3-piece sets in next a moment ago.

:D :D :D :D

so cute!

aww congrats, the scan pic is lovely x

:D What a lovely pic, you must be thrilled, have you thought of any names yet? :D

We are stuck on the boys name.

We did like one name but I don't hink he will like Eloise :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I quite like Charlie or Thomas, but we are a long way off deciding.

Sarah

Congratulations on your boy - it's a beautiful scan picture!!! You must be ecstatic.
:D :D :D
Louise

Really pleased for you Sarah :D :D :D

Next have got some gorgeous boys clothes. And there is a half price sale on selected lines this weekend so they might be in the sale :D

Great scan pic, its amazing to see isnt it! :D We thought of the name Charlie for a boy too, but just worried that too many girls are now called Charlie, but I still think it should be used for boys, its a lovely name

Take care
Natalie x

What a beautiful baby boy!!! Good for you and dh!!!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Congratulations sarah, what a lovely scan pic, so clear!

steph x

Hi Sarah

Congratulations!
Can I ask - was it really obvious that he was a boy? Or did the sonographer have to really point it out?
Only reason I ask is that we also had our 20 wk scan today but as my hubby didn't want to know the sex I agreed not to find out but I've been scanning the pictures to see if I can see anything!!

I would've been under the Royal Surrey if we still lived down south - are you in the Guildford area?

Lucy

Congratulations, Sarah! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Are you going blue mad, now? :)

I am sure you'll find a name you like, just let us know, when you have!
Just being nosy :D

Mel xx

Hi....thats great news, congrats!!!
were due simlar dates hey? im 5th feb.

Oh yes...id go with Charlie....LOL...ts the only name we agreed on, so she may be Charlotte (charlie) Paige..

Melhoney - I'm not allowed to go blue mad as the DH won't let me buy anything in case it is bad luck. Grrrr! We are still in discussions about that thought. I might have to throw a pregnancy tantrum until I get my own way. I haven't had to do that yet, might try it!

Lucy - Yes it was really obvious. Maybe its because the scan was done at virtually 22 weeks Everything was so clear. She showed us the testicles and they were really obvious :D :shock:
I do live just outside guildford actually. In ripley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back