Here goes...

All crossed

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for about 2 years on and off (got a new job so took a little break). Fell pregnant in October and was over the moon but sadly mc at 9weeks.
The whole time I was pregnant I was obsessed with looking at this site but didn't contribute as I though I would jinx it but I can't tell you how much it helped, before and after miscarriage, to know that there was a whole community of people out there in the same boat as me.
So, I am back in the game and well and truly trying to get pregnant again. I have contributed to a couple of posts but though thought I would introduce myself properly.

Welcome All crossed :) I'm really sorry to hear about your mc - this forum is definately the right place for you to get yourself back on track... What sort of things are doing to help ttc?? xx

Thanks ceebee. Hubby and I just keep saying at least we know we can get pregnant now- that was beginning to be a concern!
Got pretty good at tracking cm now. I've used OPKs a couple of time (inc the month I got preggers). Have bought a bumper pack of them this month as I had no idea of when I was likely to ovulate. OH and I had been pretty bad at bding whilst I was pregnant but are making up for it now!

Hi hun, just read your reply to my post. So do you think you have ov'd? We didn't use opks 1st time round...just bd'd every other and got pg 3rd month off the pill. I've been using them since mc as I was told my cycle wouldn't start until pg hormone levels had dropped to neg.

I ov'd last fri or sat, so waiting now. Alot go by temps, maybe look into this more if it suits you. I can't use this method as I'm such a restless sleeper - wouldn't have my gob shut long enough throughout the night to get an accurate reading!

Ov for me came a week late, so I'm going by that for when I'm due. Taking the average I'm going to wait 2 weeks from ov to expect either a bfp or af, however I'm likely to start testing way before then although not adviced!!

Good luck xx

I've not been tempted to do the temp think- think I would get confused. I'm minterested in the cb fertility monitor so depending on how I get on over the next few months that might be my next step. Think I may have ov'd on Wednesday but I would have liked the line to have been a tiny bit darker to be 100%. I bought 50 OPKs off eBay so I figure I'm just going to test all month this month just to ensure I don't miss anything. I worked out that AF would be due on my first day back at work after the hols- great!

Yeah All crossed, that's a great way to see it - at least you know you can get pg :) I'm trying temping atm but not sure how good it will be as like JoD am a restless sleeper... ;) Also just bought a clear blue fertility monitor on ebay too as a lot of peeps here say they're really good... Good luck with it all :) xx

I've been looking at the cbfm so would be interested in how you both get on using it. I tryed looking at pos opk lines posted here to see if I saw the same as the 'pros' and I really couldn't trust my judgement so I've been using the cb digital smiley face ones. It's been an expensive month though testing from last bleed, but next month... if I need to, planning on using from cd 10 and hoping a max of 7 tests will be needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back