Here for keeps this time!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by T84, Jul 19, 2013.

1. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

So as the title suggests, I'm back, and I wanna staaaaaaayyyyyy!! Keeping everything crossed.

Got my bfp yesterday morning after a week in limbo. As I'm worried after last mc I called docs today who sent me to my local epu to have bloods done. Today at 14dpo (I think!) they were 67 and to have more done on sun morning. Does this sound about right?

Also mentioned about stabbing pain and I've had from my left hip up to belly button, it's pretty strong sometimes. Also have a massive urgency to pee and when my bladders full my stomach gets sooo sore. Is everyone else the same too?

So happy to be here again :) x x

2. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Congratulations, here's hoping for a super sticky one :)
    As for pains, I have not had ones like you have mentioned but I have had plenty of them on and off, not severe by any means and a bit of cramping also, all pretty normal from what I have heard and read, as for needing to pee OMG its ridiculas I am suffering lack of sleep due to getting up on the hour every bloody hour to pee lol

3. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Hi Jen :) Nice to see you.
    I've not had pains like you mention either, and do not have to pee more often which i'm guessing means i'm not drinking enough fluids.
    I am suffering with migraines and sickness/vomiting though which is normal x

4. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Hi Jen :) Nice to see you.
    I've not had pains like you mention either, and do not have to pee more often which i'm guessing means i'm not drinking enough fluids.
    I am suffering with migraines and sickness/vomiting though which is normal x

5. Gaelforce

Gaelforce Well-Known Member

Congrats!!xx hoping to join you soon!

here's to sticky beans all round!:love:

6. timtam78

timtam78 Well-Known Member

Hey hun, I've had some stabbing pains on the left too and the occasional sharpish pains just lasting a second or two. I might ask doc about it when I make my appointment x

#6 timtam78, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  7. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, seems to have turned into cramping low down. It's kinda just there all the time but turns quite sharpish for a few seconds. Actually wondering if I'm a bit constipated now cos it made me go to loo last night but nothing came out. So stressful already! X x

8. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

Yeah I would to ease your mind. I'm back at epu tomorrow for bloods so gonna ask then and just gonna relax today I think x

9. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

I've just had cramps & having to pee loads but my bladder was already a little on the useless side!

10. brand new

brand new Well-Known Member

Oh congratulations Hun. Hope this bean is super sticky for u xxxx

11. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

congratulations
    I have had really bad cramping stabbing pains i was under watch for ectopic but all turned out to be normal pains as baby is in right place ...as for bloods sounds right your in early stages they should do 3 sets all at 48 hrs apart(my hosp did but yours cud be diff) then when above 1500-2000 they usually do a scan xx

12. mrs_b_x

mrs_b_x Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Lovely to have you here! I'm sure your pains are just your bean getting stuck in :) xxx

13. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Congrats !!!!!!!! Best of luck x