here at last

rach

Reaction score
hello everyone ive finally arrived at the 2nd trimester and heres hoping that 2nd trimester goes a lot more smoothly than the first lol :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im here now too :) so this is the time when we look great with silky hair and loads of energy????? :wink:

Hey Rach,

Congratulations!! Welcome to the 2nd trimester!! :D I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I hope the 2nd is better then the 1st!

xoxo Ree

Hi Rach
The 2nd trimester is lovely, you will feel your baby move which is fantastic- enjoy it!! :D
love Lucy xx

Welcome, this trimester seems to go faster than the 1st....infact im nearly on my way out now!

thanks everyone :D :D :D xxxxxxx

heres hoping dionne no signs yet though lol lank greasy hair :( and still having my tired days lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Rach honey!!!! I have been reading all your posts and hope you have a good 2nd trimester, i have found it to be 1,000,000 x better than the first trimester now that my sickness and tiredness have gone! :D

i still cant belive you are here already lol! yesterday U were like 5 weeks! whats goin on hahaha!!!! wow time must fly, hope it goes this quick for me when i get pregola! xxxxxxxxx

hi Rach,

i cant believe that you are already in your second tri. i still remember when you found out that you were pregnant.

hope you have a good one hun.

x

and Melanie

Good luck for tomorrow, i noticed your ticker today.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back