Herbalife and pregnancy....

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls, just after your toughts on this,

I was on herbalife for a week before holidays and felt fantastic on it, while on hol I got my BFP and now I'm back and back to work I decided to have a shake for bfast, I'm thinking of staying on herbalife throughout my pregnancy as I feel full of energy while I'm on it, it helps with tiredness etc, plus im getting all the nutrition.... I think i will get more nutrition this way than eating my 3 meals a day as not the best with veg!! I will have lots of fruit in the day and a nice healthy dinner....what are your thoughts on this and has anyone else stuck with it??? Think I should mention, im not doing it to lose weight although I prob will lose a few lbs on it but that's the holiday weight I put on!

Thanks for ur opinions xxx

Hey hun. I had friends who did this and lost loads of weight - they loved it. I'd be checking that out with my doctor or on a FAQ section on the plan website. I wish I could have taken to it but didn't like the taste as the results were great! If you can't take veggies try making soup. I have an amazing roasted red pepper, tomato and chilli soup recipe which is free on diet plans and super duper healthy if you fancy trying it let me know I'll post the recipe xxxx

it's more for the energy and the 100% nutrition that I wanted to keep on it, I'm ok with soups but nit a massive eater so always feel I need more nutrition....I had my doc appointment this morning and completely forgot to ask about this! My mind is useless at the mo!!! Xxv

Oh I'm the same. My memory sucks just now! Lol. You could try Google? Xxx

Yea I googled it and some women have stayed on it through out their pregnancy, just wondered if anyone on here had done it....will check with midwife when I get my booking appointment, I have had my 2 shakes today, 3 tomatoes some cucumber and a tomato sandwich, going to have a lamb chop and more tomato and cucumber for dinner later!!! So it's not like I'm not eating......tomatoes are ok aren't they?!?!?!x

Tomatoes are fine, as far as I know, hun!

Your day sounds so healthy! I've been super healthy since finding out, too :) xxx

I'm just addicted to tomatoes! Ha ha going to keep eating after ready about the sickness some of the girls r getting on here!!! Fingers crossed our appetite stays!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back