Herbal Alternatives: Interview with creator of FertilAid

sookie

Reaction score
I came across this interview with Dr Amos - a fertility doctor who created FertilAid. It is a combined ttc vitamin and herbal supplement for women and men.

The interview describes the ingredients and how they work (vitex angus for one) and is generally helpful for those interested in natural fertility supplements.

http://www.fertilaid.com/interview.pdf

:wave:

Wow that is a really interesting article, thanks for posting :D

My OH has had low motility results on his last two sperm tests, I might have to get him on this FertilAid stuff for men.

this looks really good, but i just went onto the web site and postage is £15 :shock:

I have ordered the FertilAid for Men for OH. I looked everywhere to find stockists within the UK but couldn't find any! £30 is very expensive but if it helps OH's swimmers swim in the right direction, then I guess it'll be worth it! We''l let you know, he is going to take three months worth and then go have another sperm test to see if his motility improves :D

That's great Mildly. I hope that it works. The good thing about it IMHO is that it is a mix of vitamins and herbs, created by a doctor and tested. It looks good. When my vitamins are finished I think I will switch to the women's one.

Good Luck :)

Thanks sookie :D

I only didn't order the women's one as the herbs/supplements I'm on at the moment are pretty similar. Hopefully they'll make a difference, I'll be really interested to hear how you get on with them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back