Heppibeans OH

Fozzy

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the forum but i'm sure some of you know my OH Heppibean.

My names Matt, and i've been dating Katie for a couple of months now. Her and Francesca both mean an awful lot to me so i decided to sign up to the forum to meet some of the people that have helped her. Also it will be a good place for me to keep up to date and more informed as to what it's like to bring up a child as i really am doing the best i can for both of them. :)

Hello :D welcome to the forum! Nice to see a male around here! My OH says sometimes he'd like to join, but hasn't bothered because of lack of male members lol

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Well to be honest i was a bit nervous at first but when i mentioned it to Katie she jumped down my throat for me to join lol :p

Well hello!!! We like fellas taking an active interest in this pf malarki!!!! welcome - have fun and I hope we dont scare you! x

Well if Katie doesn't scare me off i doubt you will :p

As for males taking an intrest i agree with you i believe that there should be more. I mean Francesca isn't actually my daughter but i still do everything i can :)

Hi Matt! wElCoMe to PF. Am so glad katie has met someone like you - she seems so much happier, great to see it x

Well i'm glad that i make her happier. I've noticed a huge change between who she is now that Cesca is here and who she was a few years back. I like the new Katie so much more. :D

Welcome!!! I'm hoping my OH might consider going if there are some other male members around!

argh i wud never let my oh on here haha it is my sanctuary

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum!
How nice that your taking such an interest and wanting to learn so you can look after them both :)

Lol I'm glad my OH hasn't joined though, I moan about him too much on here :rofl:

:wave: Hi Matt!! Nice to see Katie's OH! And nice to see how happy you are together. Welcome to PF, we wont bite, unless you want us too! LOL

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum!
How nice that your taking such an interest and wanting to learn so you can look after them both :)

Lol I'm glad my OH hasn't joined though, I moan about him too much on here :rofl:

That's what the girlies room's for :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back