hemorrhoids (TMI warning)

stephj25

Reaction score
ok, so I've just been to the loo after being constipated for a good day or so. Managed to empty my bowels but when I wiped, had a lot of bleeding

As I usually bleed anyway (if haven't been able to go for ages) I thought nothing of it, until I started walking and I felt a little pressure in/around my butthole. So, got a mirror to investigate and I think I have hemorrhoids as I have swellings that look like blisters around my anus. They aren't blisters and are quite fleshy and I read that they can reduce after a few hours. Here's hoping!!

Has anyone else experienced this? I know it's quite gross to talk about which is why I'm confiding in you ladies xxx

Didn't want to read and run. Sorry I can't be of any help as not experienced it myself. Xx

aww, thanks anyway faithangel. Apparently it's supposed to be common in 3rd tri of pregnancy so thought I'd ask anyway :)

i suffer hun, have done since i fell pregnant with my dd. tried everything to get rid of them but it hasnt worked.
advice i got given at the start was to eat loads of fibre and drink loads of water. also, dont strain with bowel movements, if nothing comes naturally after around 5 mins then stop and try again later.

at least you found them early, def get a docs app and get them to check them our. it may be embarrasing but i wish i did sooner. recently found out that some of mine have prolapsed and i may need surgical interference now xx

I've had the same pile for so long I've called it Dave after our next door neighbour cos he's a pain in the arse as well :D. I think he's truly a life long friend lol, we've been through thick and thin together and he's never left me no matter what I try. You can use cream for them during pregnancy, just check with the pharmacist but it's always worth getting them checked out by a gp as the itching can drive you mental.

Most of the time they will go after birth but not always xxxxxxx

I've had the same pile for so long I've called it Dave after our next door neighbour cos he's a pain in the arse as well :D. I think he's truly a life long friend lol, we've been through thick and thin together and he's never left me no matter what I try. You can use cream for them during pregnancy, just check with the pharmacist but it's always worth getting them checked out by a gp as the itching can drive you mental.

I just spat my tea out at this comment you made my day.

I had them all through pregnancy and they were bad at times but my lo was born Tuesday and they have all gone yey. Sudacrem helps itching x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

If you normally get
Bleeding do you suffer from anal fissures? Could be that?

Sorry Hun, no experience myself but I'd suggest getting to the docs. Better safe than sorry!

BB that cracked me up. My friend had "Phil the pile" a while ago. Any time I spoke to her I'd had to ask how Phil was doing ;-)

ive had these since like month 6, i use 'anusol' cream (its the strongest you can get from a pharmicist and is obvs safe to use in pregnancy) so now they're not painful just sit there annoying me.... i put the cream on every morning and night and then after a 'movement' lol. doing your pelvic floors help them alot!

xxx

Is it like a grape?? Does it itch? Piles are REALLY itchy :(

Get yourself some cream hun, and don't strain when you go to the loo.

I had a few really small ones but they've gone. Just got one big one now the size of a small grape - it is very itchy but a little bit painful too when walking or sitting. It's so annoying that docs aren't open until tomorrow.

I have purchased a few things - orange juice, linseed & bran flakes to soften my stools but pharmacist wouldn't sell me the cream or pessary until checked by a doc to make sure that's what it is :(

thanks for replies - it's good to know I'm not alone!!

PS - just put some germolene on - was advised to do this by someone else who suffered, she said it went away the next day!! The swelling has gone down quite a lot - it's more pea sized now and not as 'balloony'

LOL @ Babybrain haha.

I've suffered with these. Try not to worry too much, often piles can shrink or 'go back up' on their own. Use cream to try and soothe the itching and have lots of warm baths, they tend to help. Ahh the joys of pregnancy xx

hey i also have these mine bleed alot. I found water and pelvic floor improves them alot but they havent gone x

hey hun

i have suffered too this time around :shakehead: i was really hoping i wouldnt i never got them during my pregnancy last time just after the birth from all the pushing and god was that painful, i couldnt sit down properly for weeks :violin:

ayway they decided to rear there ugly little heads in this pregnancy and i find that a nice soak in the bath helps when they are at their worst, followed by the lovey anusol :) they do disappear fro time to time but always seem to come back when i havent been to the loo for a few days, but the cream helps send you too (well it does me lol) i had quite a few days of bleeding just over a week ago and lots of cream did the trick

hopefully the little brats disappear for you soon xxx

p.s

BB you so make me laugh :) x

ok, so I've just been to the loo after being constipated for a good day or so. Managed to empty my bowels but when I wiped, had a lot of bleeding

As I usually bleed anyway (if haven't been able to go for ages) I thought nothing of it, until I started walking and I felt a little pressure in/around my butthole. So, got a mirror to investigate and I think I have hemorrhoids as I have swellings that look like blisters around my anus. They aren't blisters and are quite fleshy and I read that they can reduce after a few hours. Here's hoping!!

Has anyone else experienced this? I know it's quite gross to talk about which is why I'm confiding in you ladies xxx

Hi! :wave:

I'm kate and I experienced having hemorrhoids when I am 26 weeks pregnant. I tried to consult with my OB and she said some pregnant women really experience having hemorrhoids. She advised me to relaxed and not to worry for some may fade after the pregnancy.

Try to switched to high fiber diet, eat more fruits and drink plenty of fluids, avoid too much standing or sitting. :)

This things really helped me...

I have a pile lol It's generally permanently there now too, I can't be bothered to put cream on it to make it shrink back in coz it just pops back out when I have a poo - sorry girls I know that is way too much information lol - I'm hoping that after the baby is born I can get some cream on it and get is sorted. Luckily it doesn't bleed, sometimes few specks of blood on wiping, but not very often.

You are defo not alone hun xxxx

I have never experience the Hemorrhoids but my mother has face such condition .. I try to treat such condition with prescribe drug ..but they don't get relief ...... finally I decided to treat such condition by natural way... . .

Aloe Vera can use naturally treat your hemorrhoids .. Aloe Vera gel is natural astringent which helps to heal open wound. Now directly apply this gel at anus it is really beneficial for hemorrhoids. Aloe Vera gel can directly obtained from plan if it is not easily available in market.

I hope this information is will helpful for you. .. .

Hey, why don't you try changing your diet eating fibre and fruit. It will help you to go to the loo easily, on the other hand if the hemorrhoids get bigger my advice is to go to the doctor. There is a new procedure called Method THD, gives excellent results and in an hour you'll be out of the hospital. Hope it helped.

I dont have any input towards the actual topic but i just couldnt leave without appreciation for this comment. :') made my morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back