Helpppp

Shelbs26

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to this page and I’m excited to read everyone posts and get feedback.

My husband and I have been TTC for about a year now with no success, I have PCOS and he takes blood pressure medication and has been told he has low testosterone, since he is taking blood pressure medication when we have sex his semen just kinda flows out instead of shooting out like i would think it would normally do (If that makes any sense). I have been off of birth control for over a year and have recently lost about 40 pounds and have had my period on my own and on time for the last 3 months. I’m currently ovulating and decided to give Preseed a try since I’ve read many good reviews on it and at this point why not. I also got sterile (needless obviously) syringes to collect the semen in and insert it where it needs to go if needed (sorry I know TMI) but my problem is that when I do this I lay there in bed with my hips propped up on a pillow for at least an hour and when I go to stand up and use the bathroom it’s like it all comes back out... is that the semen coming back out and if so is that normal or what can I do differently? Helpppp

We have tried this method on some cycles before to take some pressure off having to dtd and in both this situation and even after sex fluids will come out after standing/going to the bathroom. It has to come back out at some point. This is mostly not the sperm it is just fluid. So it’s likely the sperm is still getting where it needs to be.

I’ve heard of people using a menstrual cup to keep everything from coming out but never tried it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back