Help

Cas

Reaction score
My hubby and I have now been trying for about 7 months, but with no luck.
I have heard lots of different tips to help conception, but are they all a loads of rubbish, or do they actually work??? Advise ladies please :)

What have you heard? Have you been charting your temps, checking your cervical fluid, using ovulation predictor kits etc?

hi hun :wave: i been ttc 6 months with no luck, we are trying to bd as much as we can :oops: lol i fell on one occasion with my son and further again 4 years later on one occasion so no idea why i not fallen this time but we trying to not get clinical xxx :hug:

I have heard that you shouldn't put your legs up, as it could cause dead sperm to kill off healthy sperm, but on the other hand I've heard it's good to give gravity a hand. so to speak. Also B6 is a good vitamin to help conception, but do I havr to go out and buy it, or what foods is it in, so I can get a natural source. Any advice would be mnuch appreciated.

Cas x

the month i conceived i put my bum under a pillow and i really think that helped, i also used magic medicine and OPK's that month too!

good luck hun :hug:

I think its a good idea to take pre-natal vitamins which will include B6 but it is found naturally in Bananas, Lentils, Liver, Potatoes, Raisin Bran, Tuna andTurkey.
Ive never heard the thing about NOT keeping your legs up after sex! Ive only heard people say it could help. I didnt think abnormal sperm could kill off the good sperm really. The good sperm should swim straight up into the cervix anyway and the bad sperm wont swim anywhere so I dont think it can be true.

Thanks girls. I thought it was a little odd myself. Well any more advice is always welcome.

I eat pretty well already, and although I don't work out as such, I have a dog, so walking him keeps me pretty fit. I also have to do quite a bit of walking for my work.

I guess I should just relax and not try so hard :)

Hi
I am 43 next week and had been TTC for 8 mths. I started taking Pregnacare in December and put my hubby on Zinc and selenium supps, kept my legs in the air for about 15 mins ( couldnt do longer as I have Fibromyalgia!). I am 7 weeks pregnant on Thursday and I swear it was these things that did it for us.
Good luck and lots of babydust to you.
Love Scarlett x :)

i've heard that zinc suppliments can help men produce more of the top quality swimmers....just BD regularly, not every day as it will dilute the sperm, also dont think that you will ovulate just between 12-15 days i've heard many a story about ovulation happening early or late, so dont put all your eggs in a 4 day basket

above all keep the faith, it will happen it took us a while but we got there in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back