help

soconfused

Reaction score
im worried about the size of my baby. my breasts have started leaking and i can feel the baby kick but i can still fit in the same clothes before i was even pregnant! i look like i hae put wieght on but i do not look pregnant cud anyone guess how far gone i am?

Are you asking us to guess how far along you are because you don't know?

If not....
Is your doctor concerned? If your doctor isn't concerned then you probably shouldn't be either. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and can still fit into one or two pairs of my pre-preggo pants, but they are lowrise so that may have something to do with it!

If so....
You really need to seek prenatal care for your baby. It's really important for the health of you and your baby.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need to talk!

AmberNicole said:
Are you asking us to guess how far along you are because you don't know?

If not....
Is your doctor concerned? If your doctor isn't concerned then you probably shouldn't be either. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and can still fit into one or two pairs of my pre-preggo pants, but they are lowrise so that may have something to do with it!

If so....
You really need to seek prenatal care for your baby. It's really important for the health of you and your baby.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need to talk!
dont worry im 39 weeeks preggie and ive got 1 week left today i can still fit in my size 10 jeans and the midwife is allways sayin my baby is a good size and strong heathy baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back