Help....

holli

Reaction score
Hey ladies, not ttc as you can see I have a 10 week old baby and I'm breast feeding but we dtd 27th December he didnr pull out he did it 3 times since then. On 16th Jan I had one day of brown spotting only when wiping not in my pants. (never had implantaion with both my pregnancies so I'm not sure what it be like) and for last 2 weeks my god the pain when she's feeding I cringe ans wince and dread every feed cos my boobs and nipple feel soooo painful and I canr wait for her to finish feeding. I've just ordered some tests to come tomorrow frim amazon prime but what do you think? I'm only worried cos my mum told me I could be pregnant with me complaining about my boobs xx

I mean it’s possible. They say you’re most fertile after giving birth. And breastfeeding isn’t a reliable form of birth control. Only way to know is to test :)

It’s possible, I’d say it’s not likely if you’re exclusively BF... Worth a test though. Have you been checked for nipple thrush etc? Or maybe she’s latching a little bit funny? Those things can cause the type of pain you mention. I’ve had spotting roughly a month after the postpartum bleeding is over with both babies so that might not mean too much. Good luck xx

Hey ladies, not ttc as you can see I have a 10 week old baby and I'm breast feeding but we dtd 27th December he didnr pull out he did it 3 times since then. On 16th Jan I had one day of brown spotting only when wiping not in my pants. (never had implantaion with both my pregnancies so I'm not sure what it be like) and for last 2 weeks my god the pain when she's feeding I cringe ans wince and dread every feed cos my boobs and nipple feel soooo painful and I canr wait for her to finish feeding. I've just ordered some tests to come tomorrow frim amazon prime but what do you think? I'm only worried cos my mum told me I could be pregnant with me complaining about my boobs xx

Ohhhh Sarah! Test xxx

I found out I was pregnant with the my son when my daughter was 10 WEEKS old. Lol we only dtd literally once!! Test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back