Help

Kate Kennett

Reaction score
Hi there, im new on here, just looking for people not to judge what im about to say, yesterday i had a row with babys father, i quit smoking when i found out i was pregnant, but because he was so horrible to me (calling me really nasty names) i caved and smoked just one, now he caught me and now says that when baby is born be will have baby taken away from me because i smoked one cigarette, he now wants nothing to do with me and wont attend scans with me, i have a dating scan on the 14th, am i the arsehole? I just dont know what to do.

Hi there, im new on here, just looking for people not to judge what im about to say, yesterday i had a row with babys father, i quit smoking when i found out i was pregnant, but because he was so horrible to me (calling me really nasty names) i caved and smoked just one, now he caught me and now says that when baby is born be will have baby taken away from me because i smoked one cigarette, he now wants nothing to do with me and wont attend scans with me, i have a dating scan on the 14th, am i the arsehole? I just dont know what to do.

thats utterly ridiculous for him to say this. Some mums smoke their whole pregnancy and still have their babies. He is trying to frighten you... which is really sad...

You’re bot the arsehole, feels to me like he’s finding excuses to argue with you sadly. Try and enjoy your scan with or without him.... you’re growing a tiny human and this is fantastic !!! Obviously try and reduce the smoking you’ve done so well so far !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back