Help!

Cathy1990

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Catherine and I was wanting your help, my last period which was on the 20/01/2017 and it was lighter than usual and only lasted about 3 days and I just thought nothing of it, on the 03/02/2017 I began to have light specs of light red blood in my wee when I went to the toilet which over a course of 4 days became red brown colour, me and my partner googled it and it came up saying it might possibly be spotting so we went out and bought a couple of pregnancy tests, the crappy blue line ones from Sainsburys. Now on the first test after 5 minutes it can up with a really faint blue line that was hair length and we read that it could have been an evap line so we did another 2 and these were more visible positive lines but still very fain and this occurred on the next 2 tests, after that we started to think she may be pregnant but we thought we would do the next test the following morning bare in mind these tests were done on the 06/02/17 and the 07/02/17 and the one done on the 07/0217 morning came up negative so we're a little bit puzzled, now I'm not due my period until the 17/02/2017 so I don't know what is happening really. I am experiencing overly tiredness at work and I have been getting headaches and a weird metal or blood taste in my mouth yesterday morning. Anyone with any idea what's going on would be great just so confused

Attachments

• IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi Catherine, although your symptoms seem consistent with early pregnancy, it also feels a little early for it to be showing up on a pregnancy test if your af is not due till 17th. The early these tests can pick up hcg levels is 6 days before the first day of your missed af, which for you would not be till at least 12th (as first day of missed af is the day after it is due). Spotting could be implantation bleed which can happen a few days before your af I and around 10'days after ovulation...the lines on the test could be evap lines. Are you sure your dates are correct? Did you have intercourse a few days after your period? It might be worth keeping an eye on the bleeding and if it eases do another test after the 12th. Hope you get the result you are hoping for either way x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back