Help!

Piccola

Reaction score
Okay so recently after being fingered by my boyfriend (one on last monday and one last wednesday) I experienced bleeding which i've never had before. My period is due on the 23rd and so this was much earlier than I've ever had (earliest one day).

On monday there was red blood much like a mid period but only a small amount lasted about twenty minutes, and then on wednesday a pink/brown colour and again a small amount that lasted for about fifteen minutes.

We had unprotected sex twice (and my boyfriend claims he didnt cum at all and i do believe him as he must know if something is coming out, and we left plenty of time between when he did come), one on the 2nd of this month and then again on the 14th. I have nver tried to get pregnant so im not very clued up on ovulation dates and vaginal discharge and what it means. but im very worried what i experienced was implantation bleeding, but again am not sure on the dates that this would occur.

I'm not sure if im just being paranoid but I have never bled from being fingered by him or anyone, but we did it in a different position to how we would usually and his nails have grown since he last did it, but I looked into other women who have been cut during this and they all said they had pain when urinating which i had not had.

Originally i was going to wait for my period and do a test if it didnt come, but last night i was kept up with a terrible pain and i threw up. I dont know if this was morning sickness (but im pretty sure if i am preganant its too early for that) or if its because im stressed.

I looked up various 'first five signs of pregnancy' and various other titles of the same topic, and i havent been tired, my boobs dont hurt nor have they grown, areola hasnt changed,no aversions to food or a stronger sense of smell.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice as if i could be pregnant or if dates wouldnt work.

Any help is much appreciated,

Many thanks

Last edited:
It's likely you were cut by a finger nail - it's delicate up there.

If you don't want to get pregnant, can I suggest some form of contraception. Condoms, the pill, coil, implant. Go and speak with your GP, or nurse practitioner and they can talk through your options.

With any uncovered pentration there is a possibility of pregnancy (even if he didn't finish inside) as throughout sex men can excrete small amounts of semen known as precum which he wouldn't notice. As Emma says, if you plan you plan to continue with sex then it's advisable to look into some form of protection I.e. The contraceptive pill.

Ovulation is approx 2 weeks before AF is due. Sex within a week before or a couple days after is probably the most risky time but this is on average so impossible to be sure without knowing your cycle. Symptoms sometimes don't occur until after missed period. X

you might want to consider an appointment at your local GU clinic, they can advise on contraception and also run some tests to make sure the bleeding isn't connected to an STI especially if you're having unprotected sex.

That's true - bleeding mid cycle isn't considered normal so worth checking that out. One offs are usually not to worry but if it becomes regular can be sign of other things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back