Help

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done the chain & ring thing to find out what there having or is it just an old wife's tale!?:roll:

I might give it a go when I'm a bit nearer as a bit of fun, but I don't think I'd pay too much notice to it!

I don't usually but this actually freaked me out got it spot on and also picked up my miscarriages x

I don't believe these things. A friend of mine did it to me and said I'd have a girl then boy then 2 more girls. I laughed and said there's no way I'd have 4 children and she said "oh well the other to could be miscarriages or still births". It was a horrible thing to say to a pregnant lady and I refuse to give these things the time of day after that

I always think of it with an open mind. It was spot on for me until this pregnancy and it then changed. It used to do boy (mc) boy (1st son) boy (2nd son) then girl, but I'm having a 3rd boy. Now if I do it it goes 4 boys (correct) and 2 girls but we are probably not having anymore kids. It has been correct for so many people I know though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back