Help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Lil miss lee, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Lil miss lee

Lil miss lee Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever done the chain & ring thing to find out what there having or is it just an old wife's tale!?:roll:

2. Rubyredslipper

Rubyredslipper Well-Known Member

I might give it a go when I'm a bit nearer as a bit of fun, but I don't think I'd pay too much notice to it!

3. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Nah dont believe the old wives tales x

4. Lil miss lee

Lil miss lee Well-Known Member

I don't usually but this actually freaked me out got it spot on and also picked up my miscarriages x

5. Shepherdess

Shepherdess Well-Known Member

I don't believe these things. A friend of mine did it to me and said I'd have a girl then boy then 2 more girls. I laughed and said there's no way I'd have 4 children and she said "oh well the other to could be miscarriages or still births". It was a horrible thing to say to a pregnant lady and I refuse to give these things the time of day after that

6. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

I always think of it with an open mind. It was spot on for me until this pregnancy and it then changed. It used to do boy (mc) boy (1st son) boy (2nd son) then girl, but I'm having a 3rd boy. Now if I do it it goes 4 boys (correct) and 2 girls but we are probably not having anymore kids. It has been correct for so many people I know though xx