Help!

mummywannabe

Reaction score
I am due period in 3 days but can't buy a test until pay day (thursday). Do these symptoms sound at all like i could be pregnant?

I am extremely dizzy with constant cramping down below. My cervix is very very high and soft not dry but not much cm. I have incredible acid reflux which keeps coming and going, peeing a bit more then usual and am permenantly thirsty.

They could?
Only way too know is test.

Good luck!

It's hard to tell as early symptoms mimic so many other reasons....good luck for testing on Thursday!

Thanks ladies, i am just so nervous and don't think i can stand the wait!!!!!!!

I have had pink spotting two days ago and a bit of brown when i checked my cervix but now it is all clear again. Yesterday i cried cos i was sure that my period must be coming but now i am not sure again. No money for a test now til next week.

You can buy 2 test strips in superdrug for 99p. Surely you can stretch to that to find out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 16
Yeah you're right, just need some bus money too. Will raid the penny jar. Thanks.

Local pharmacy had them for £1 and BFN. However this was with a not so dilute wee so will hold in my wee for a while and try again in another couple hours. Should i avoid drinking anything?

I'd wait till morning and use fmu (if you can stand the wait!) Fx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back