Help!

Grace1234

Reaction score
I am 17 and have been with my boyfriend for six months. We started having sex since the first month of going out. After two months I went on the pill and experienced no symptoms at all.
Since November I have been experiencing very frequent nausea, breast tenderness, loss of appetite and weight gain. I have not yet taken a test as I am very nervous. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I have still been having my monthly "bleed" as normal whilst on the pill.

Do a test Grace. It's the only way you're going to know for sure. It's no good asking anyone whether you could be pregnant, there is only one way of finding out for sure. With your symptoms, yes you could well be, although it is unlikely given that you are on the pill. That said, you could also be having ovulation symptoms too since becoming sexually active.

Do a test.

I would agree, the symptoms are suspicious. Bleeding whilst pregnant is certainly possible. Do a test!!

As above do a test (I know it's scary been there myself when I was 17, luckily then it was negative) I know the pill can cause weight gain, and now that your more sexually active your body will be adjusting (especially if your boyfriend isn't wearing a condom) to sperm etc. I know it sounds daft but if your bf has been a bit rough with your boobs then that could be another reason for the tendernes(happened to my with my fiancée) but defo test to make sure. Good luck, hope you get the result you want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back