Help!

tinks77

Reaction score
Just done cheapie but confused. I'm 1 day late. I have a 2nd line but I think it's too far over? Could the line be this far over?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374816970.223617.jpg
After removing the max line bit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374816991.735820.jpg

Oh yeah! I've never seen this before. Do you have any different tests you can take? X x

No but working today so will pop into wilkinsons and pick up some on my tea break.
Been using these cheaply ones for a week now and not had it before

I've not seen that before either. Like the others have said you're best to test again. Good luck x

never seen one like that! i think it could just be dye that hasn't gone across properly as it's where the dye starts before you dip it! weird and annoying for you....

I would get some different tests and try again.

never seen one like that! i think it could just be dye that hasn't gone across properly as it's where the dye starts before you dip it! weird and annoying for you....

I would get some different tests and try again.

That's what I'm thinking, will find out later I suppose. Still no sign that the witch is approaching though so that's good at least lol

Well looks like AF is showing her face, obviously a bad test. Onwards & upwards!

sorry, those tests can really cause a lot of upset :(

It wasn't convinced as I had negative everyday up till now so not too major. Will bin the couple I have left and order different ones. Going to treat my self to a cake tonight I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back