Help!!!!

BKR123

Reaction score
Right, so I think my waters have actually gone. I was at OH uncles sat on the sofa, had a big wee about 30minutes before, say down happy as could be then we got up to leave and I suddenly felt quite damp. I thought maybe hit a bit of discharge as it has been a bit watery recently, got in my car and drove home. 15minutes later I get out of my car an I feel VERY damp. I go up stairs to the loo quickly, my knickers are soaked and I have a huge wet patch in my croutch! I'm sure I'm didn't wee myself because I'd just been for a wee and I have quite a good bladder, and I only managed a tiny wee at my house. It doesn't smell of anything but I'm bot sure! I've got one of those delightful pads on and the biggest knickers I can find. What do you guys think?! 2 mini gushes or what?:s so sure it isn't wee, I didn't laugh/cough/sneeze!!!

Keep a pad on so you can monitor it and call labour ward. Could be some leaking waters.

Did you call? What happened?

I called and they said about a pad, so I put one on but only a tiny bit came out since, but last night there was a lot of fluid!! I'm going to keep an eye on it today, because I know for sure it wasn't discharge or wee yesterday!!xx

best get it checked out just incase once waters have gone there is a big risk of infection gun xx

Will they be able to tell even if it has stopped now? My tummy is feeling really achy this morning too :/ the midwife last night said that "lots of people have come up today feeling damp" so I should stay at home, but I didn't feel damp - my clothes were wet!! Haha :/ I'll call day assement now xx

I would definatly insist they check you as if it is your waters the infection risk is high. Good luck x

Ring and make sure they check u over. Best to b safe x

Make it clear it soaked through clothes, if they check your cervix they can usually feel if waters have gone. Better to make a fuss and be sure hun xxx

they can take a swab and test it sweetie make it clear it soaked through clothes xx

When my waters went, I got to triage and my pad was dry (how typical!) they did a speculum and took a swab and tested. Confirmed my waters had gone xx

Just got back from the hospital, she checked my pad first and it was dry so she said she doesn't think she will check! I said to her I wanted her to do it, so she did. She took the swab but said it takes a day to get the results?! So she had a look and a damn good poke (really painful and still bleeding from it :() and she said it could possibly have been my waters as she has known them to break then stop because baby can 'plug the leak' she said to go home and keep and eye on pain/loss but since she's jabbed me around I've been in a lot of pain! :( x

Aww god hope u feel better soon I how far along are u Hun sorry cant c tickers x

37+1 so I could have another 5 weeks of this! I'm hoping the consulant agrees to induce me on the 9th now, this pain is so silly but leading no where!!:( x

I can't believe they're so calm about leaving you?! Risk of infection is so much higher when waters go. I had to stay in hospital cos me and LO had a temperature, and that was only 19 hours after waters had gone and I went into labour spontaneously.

Definitely keep an eye on them and if you get anymore go back to hospital Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back