Help

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello

I have a question thats kinda wierd to ask so bare with me :oops:

Well since Sunday ive had swelling on my Vagina around the opening, and im just wondering if this is normal at this stage of pregnancy or if i should contact my doctor. If someone can let me know asap so i can stop worrying, it would be very appreciated.
Thank you Katrina

in all the book i have read it states it is common for your genitals to swell with the increased bloodflow during pregnancy - kind of like they can do when you are sexually aroused.

maybe this could be the reason for your swelling or?

if it hurts or is in worrying you i'd ring the MW or GP just to be on the safe side though! i've mentioned this site before on here, but i find this service http://www.midwivesonline.com/askamidwife.htm very helpful, they'll get back to you within a few days, so if you don't feel like asking your GP about a non-urgent issue they might be able to help?

Hello

Thank you for your reply, ive never heard of anyone having this symptom before so i got a little worried :oops: But if it gets worse ill contact my doctor. I will check out your site though and thanks again :D
Katrina

Hiya, my genitals have been prone to swelling recently and i do know this is normal but if you want quick reassurance try nhs direct they are great and almost instant.

I had a look at my lower region last night

Never again! :cry: :cry:

Much more ugly than normal!

I wish I hadn't looked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao at sarah!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

my bits seem to be pretty normal so far, i notice when i do my weekly "trim" :oops:

I read that it's normal for your genitalia to become engorged while pregnant - in fact, an early sign of pregnancy can be a change in colour of the genitalia to deep red or pink because of all the blood vessels down there - which is one reason why sexual response can be a little more immediate, or sometimes oversensitive and uncomfortable...

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back