help!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by toolost101, Jul 28, 2005.

1. toolost101

toolost101 Well-Known Member

i know that this has nothing to do with ttc, babies or anything else, but my boyf has decided to take me to the theatre, the dress code id smart casual, what exactly is this, like what sort of clothes to wear?

lv shelz x

2. Guest

Smart casual is usually where you can wear jeans - as long as they are smart and not torn. Nothing too 'laid back', but comfortable. Trainers at some places but I'd wear shoes just in case. Wear a pretty or plain top but not too extravagent.

HTH!! xx

3. toolost101

thanks for the advice, sorry i know that it had nothing to do with ttc, but didn't know where else to come for help!

shelz x

4. Guest

LOL well I'm not TTC but I don't really pay attention much to where posts are coz I'm preggers and gone stupid I think! :lol:

No problem - have a good time! What are you going to see?

5. toolost101

LOL, im going to see either the KING & I or grease, he says hes trying to take the pressure of me, and let me relax, take my mind of TTC, bless 'im, well i don't think it had anything to do with the SUBTLE hints anyway LOL!! :lol:

shelz x