Help!?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Phoebe has been sick 3 times today straight after her bottles and its been projectile :( she seems really grizzly and has been more clingy than usual.
I'm so worried and stressed out today just feel like I'm completely dealing with everything on my own.

What do you think I should do about her being sick? I'm taking her for her injections tomorrow :( so will see the HV then, or should I call them now?
She's just gone to sleep now I think she's worn herself out, poor thing x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Is she bringing up most of her feed hun? If not, and without a temp I wouldn't be too worried atm, but keep a close eye on her. Might be worth postponing the jabs for a week in case she has a little bug or something?

Defo speak to HV or GP if you are worried though coz you know your baby and trust your instincts hun

xxxx

Meant to say too with her being more sick keep offering her water more often so she doesn't dehydrate xx

i was wondering if there is something up with her as she's being so clingy. give the HV a call hun, she might have a temperature or something xx

Thanks guys, well I've been at the out of hours surgery all evening as she was still projectile vomiting this evening, I tried giving her some water which came straight back up :(
She has a bit of a bug he's given us nothing for it but he says we should just give her 2-3oz every 2hours and offer her an oz of water every now and again and hopefully its a 24hour thing.
He said to take her for her injection appt tomorrow so they can check her, weigh her etc but to let the HV decide whether to delay her injections or not. I'd rather they didnt do it tomorrow if she had a bug already it'll just knock her about even more :(
Anyway she's managed 3oz since we've been home and that was half an hour ago and its not come back up yet :pray:
God, I'm exhausted :( xx

I hope she gets better soon, I'd leave the injections for another week as they can upset their tummy too, Jacob always has a bad reaction to them, they make him vomit and give him runs, takes him 3 or 4 days to get over them that's why I hate them even more.

Last edited:
She's had them done now. I told them about yesterday and they said they'd only not do it if she had a temperature or a rash and she didn't have either. She's been sick once today but it wasn't a lot. Nothing like yesterday when it looked like her whole bottle. But she's had quite a few feeds today that she hasn't been sick on :)
Her injections were awful, I ended up crying :( lol. She screamed the place down, but she went straight back to sleep in the car on the way home and has slept a lot today but she seems a bit grizzly when she wakes up :/
xx

Aww didn't realise she was so poorly last night :hug:

Seriously dreading Cams injections tomoro :(

Yesterday was awful, I was pulling my hair out. I ended up calling my mom in tears to come round :(
It was pretty scary though cos she just kept being sick, it was like a scene from the exorcist lol! She kept choking when she was being sick too. It looks like it was just a 24hour thing though thankfully. xx

Yesterday was awful, I was pulling my hair out. I ended up calling my mom in tears to come round :(
It was pretty scary though cos she just kept being sick, it was like a scene from the exorcist lol! She kept choking when she was being sick too. It looks like it was just a 24hour thing though thankfully. xx

:( poor pheobe and poor you :( glad she is better now xxxx

Will has his injections on Friday and i'm really not looking forward to it at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back