Help!!!

babyA

Reaction score
Hey ladies sorry I've not been on here much, hope u r all doing well congrats to all new mummies !!

Please help me though izzy was taking a bottle at night before bed after her bath but is now refusing it tried different bottles but she just screams! Need her on bottles as I need to go back to work soon! Any suggestions? X

She may be teething babe I'm bf and told hv she was getting angry at her night feed and she said possibly teething.. She defo is now as she is dribbling and biting down on my finger which stops her getting like that.. If not try a latex teat rather than silicone... Jaycee hated silicone so needed latex dummies and teats.. They feel more breast like which helps.. Hope she settles soon for u hun xxx

Savannah got like this at about two months... Sorry not sure how old your Lo is. We changed teat from size 1 to size 2 and this seemed to help for a while until she git frustrated with it again at about 3 and a half months and then we gave her size 3 she also got quite fussy about the temperature of her bottles so we had to re warm then half way through. Are you giving yours a warned bottle or room temp?

Ellie would only take a bottle really warm, borderline hot! Also only drank warm water not cooled.. Have u tried water she may be thirsty?

Kynon refuses bottle too, only recently as well, guess they are not fooled anymore! I've just got one of those fancy meleda calma bottles to try, not tried it yet cos he's ill so don't want to upset him even more! It works like a boob aparently, it's got a right strange teet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back