Help with tests

Morris2020

Reaction score
Hey guys, took another blue dye test 2 days after first with faint line. I got even better results, then the first time. My problem is, its about 20ish minutes passed the window to read....but very clearly a blue line.

I will post pics, want to get opinions

20210124_161722.jpg 20210124_161715.jpg Screenshot_20210124-162043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Did the blue line appear within the time window, or after twenty minutes? If it is after twenty minutes, the test is not valid.

Did the blue line appear within the time window, or after twenty minutes? If it is after twenty minutes, the test is not valid.

I vvvvvfl showed up within the time frame and just progressively got more blue. Ill upload on where you can see it very faint

20210124_120914.jpg

Since Friday (today is Monday) I have taken multiple tests. Friday to Sunday I got very faint lines on every single test. But they were all after the time frame.
Today I tested three times and all were negative and never changed colors.
Are these definitely evap lines?

20210124_015054.jpg

Since Friday (today is Monday) I have taken multiple tests. Friday to Sunday I got very faint lines on every single test. But they were all after the time frame.

View attachment 92050

View attachment 92050
Sorry is that test from today?

No. I took that picture a few hours after I took it. It was Saturday
Okay and the tests since have been negative? If that’s the case then maybe you’ve had a chemical? I don’t think the FRER looks like an evap. It’s pink. X

Okay and the tests since have been negative? If that’s the case then maybe you’ve had a chemical? I don’t think the FRER looks like an evap. It’s pink. X
Yeah. Yestersay was the first two negatives I had all weekend lol

I really wish it would let me post the other pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back