Help with prams please!!!

Rnicholls

Reaction score
I'm stuck between 2 prams! What would you ladies go for and why???

Mothercare orb in red

Or

Mamas and papas pliko pramette in blue with spots

I can't decide! X

Well I've got a mamas and papas :) but it's a retro one called caravel peg perego.
Mine from when I was a baby so it's almost 22 years old!. It seems a real sturdy brand (if they still make their prams as well) it actually looks similar to your mamas and papas one!

I would go for mamas and papas :)
Xx

I think the mothercare
Ones are great value for money!!! I got the My4 but I do also like the Orb and so easy to fold away too xxx

The Orb, without a doubt.
I'm not one for paying over the top to have a name/brand (for anything, not just prams).
The Orb is good quality and fantastic value for money.

I have a mamas and papas sola got it in the outlet store for a good price with a carseat.

They both look really good. One thing to consider is that the Pliko Pramette is significantly lighter than the Mothercare Orb (9kg v. 11.2kg) - just makes it that little bit easier to get in and out of the car, if you need to. I love my pram (Uppababy Vista), but it's really heavy. Otherwise, I can't see much difference between the two.

Thanks for all your opinions girls, the pliko also comes with a toddler stand and I have a 2 year old who will then be 2 and half so that would be handy as she rarely goes in push hair anymore but sometimes gets about tired or slow lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back