Help with O day (charts attatched)

bnelson

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I did O on CD 17 and up until this morning, FF had solid crosshairs on CD 17. However, I woke up this morning and had some EWCM accompanied by a temp rise and FF changed my O day to CD 21. I'm totally lost now and I was wondering what you ladies think. Is FF correct in changing my date or should I go by my original assumption that I O'ed on CD 17? Either way, BD around those days was covered and I'm not opposed to being 7 DPO, as I've had a few negative tests. I'm just very confused.

image1_2.jpg

image2.jpg

That cm could be a pregnancy sign, and the fact that your temp is still going up is good. I would maybe try and wait a couple of days and test again, well I'm a poas addict so I would still be testing every day haha. Good luck though it all sounds good so far xx

My experience of the cheap Asda tests are that they are not very sensitive, I would take the clearblue you took as a more reliable answer. It would definitely be worth retesting. Good luck x

Ahh so you think maybe I did O on CD 17 and FF is mistaking my fertile CM?? That makes me so hopefully! I'm going to my mother in laws house tonight, I'll test when I get home on Sunday. My cramps have gone so that's a good sign? We'll see! Thanks for you input, ladies!!

Your chart looks like you O'd on cd17 to me. The fact that FF has dotted lines for cd21 means it's not definitive it's probably just picking up on the cm. Definitely good sign your temp is staying up! Fx and good luck!

I had white sticky mucus mixed with ewcm a bit before I got my bfp! Your chart looks triphasic you know! I'm hoping this is the one for you!! :dust:

I'm at my mother in laws tonight and brought my trusty thermometer with me so I'm hoping it's high tomorrow! No pee sticks here so I won't be tempted. Might be TMI but it was just kind of a blob of stretchy white cm this morning, I had to think whether or not DH and I BD'ed the night before (as sometimes that is a thing the next morning) !75 we didn't sooo... FX!

I didn't know a dotted line meant it wasn't sure? That's interesting!! If it goes back to normal CM I wonder if it will change the crosshairs back? Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back