Help with cleaning baby chair

CARNAT22

Reaction score
It's the only place James will eat his breakkie :wall2: :wall2:

The fabric does come off (I think???) but there is a wooden bit built in so it cannot go in washing machine...

It is looking so grubby, and the straps (sewed into the bloody chair) have gone from white to grey.

Any suggestions ladies???

(this is the chair http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9103647.htm in-case anyone has it and knows how to keep it clean)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I would just get a scrubbing brush and hot soapy water and go to town on it.

Jackson had an accident in his walker yesterday, I mixed some bold gel in with some warm water and scrubbed the seat then left to dry at the window or u could hairdryer it xxxxx

Good thinking, not sure where the scrubbing brush is so I'll pick one up today and do it after he is in bed.

Mucky pup :lol:

xxxxxxx

We just got one Hun, I was fed up of scrubbing Wheetabix of Cs high chair!! Xx

Yeah the hot soapy water will bring it up good - if ur a glutten for punishment u could use an old toothbrush :lol:

This is why I didn't want a baby walker because they always end up bogging - jackson has had his under a week and managed to poop the seat twice :shock:

One of those sponges with the rough side might be good aswell if uv not got a scrubber to hand xxxxx

I would spray it with bleach, leave it to do its magic then wash it down quick with hot soapy water

But then I am lazy! Haha

Not sure about the bleach :shock:, it's been Milton'ed to death though!

He had a cheese sarnie in it yesterday and all I can smell is bloody cheese :wall2:

My Mum might have a steam cleaner so I'll give her a ring!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I mixed hot water with my soap gel and the seat smells lovely.

It smelled of poop yesterday!

xxxxx

Maybe try a buggy cleaning service. There is one near me that professionally cleans your buggy, high chair, car seats etc etc. There must be something similar near you.

Ive got this. Daisy Grace got hers mucky and I cannot stand it so I took the material off and scrubbed it on the patio with napisan. I libe that stuff lol! Then I left it to dry in the sun. Good as new. And the straps were strawberry stained! Xx

tapatalking

Ive got this. Daisy Grace got hers mucky and I cannot stand it so I took the material off and scrubbed it on the patio with napisan. I libe that stuff lol! Then I left it to dry in the sun. Good as new. And the straps were strawberry stained! Xx

tapatalking

It's going to be 30c here on Thurs and I have loads of Napisan so I'll give it a whirl

xxxxxx

Sure it will work. I used a scrubbing brush. Dissolve the napisan in boiling water and I find it works better. Good luck. Xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back