Help with Chart please

Bambi42

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Is anyone using Fertility Friend? This is my first month using it, suggested by my accupuncturist to try and figure out what's going on with the brown spotting that I have had since my early miscarriage in January.

We have been to see the consultant about IVF and the plan is to head down that path in the new year. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm on day 24 (10 days past ovulation) of a 29 day cycle and I've had a horrible metal taste in my mouth for the last few days. My dreams are really vivid and I felt really sick on Friday night (we were at a gig and the music was loud!) and again on the train to work this morning.

I have had pink/red spotting when I wipe (sorry, TMI) last night and today and mild cramp. I'm also being a grumpy cow to my other half, no-one else just him.

So, is this just my period on it's way or is the dip an implantation dip? Or do I just need to wait the next few days and see if my temperature goes back up?

Feel like I'm going nuts. x

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 18
How long is your luteal phase normally?
It could be possible that it is an implantation dip but i think you may need to wait a few days to see if your temp goes back up.
Good luck

How long is your luteal phase normally?
It could be possible that it is an implantation dip but i think you may need to wait a few days to see if your temp goes back up.
Good luck

Thanks hun. My luteal phase is 15 or 16 days so I've 4 days to wait. And no patience:oooo:

Thanks Emma, are you thinking that its good because of the chart or because of the metal taste/dreams etc? xx

Your chart, hopefully your temp will rise back up x

It could be an implantation dip, I had one too this cycle and got a clear bfp 3 days later! Good luck hun!x

Thank you Kitana and congratulations to you x

So my temperature has shot back up and is the highest on my chart at 36.3 but I’ve still got pink/ red blood when I wipe (sorry if tmi!) So I guess i’ll Just have to wait a few more days to see what happens. X

Not anything extra to add that's helpful but will be watching on. Fingers crossed for you :)

It's not really possible to tell yet. I've had my chart go all over the place. If it goes up and stays up or goes below your cover line then you'll know. Sorry.

So my temp has been going up & down like a yo-yo. I’ve got a sore throat / nose and that horrible taste in my mouth but I think I’m out this month because I’m spotting. This is day 27 of 29.
At least I’ll be able to show my chart to accupuncture lady. Not sure if all those spikes are normal ‍♀️

A5013214-9D70-47DC-862C-CE8E22913C16.jpeg

The rises after 10dpo look good hun, they are slowly rising! How comes you have put a temp after today and the dotted lines??

I wondered what that was! I didn’t mean to do that ;) Just checked and I had hit it by mistake.
It’s the early starts!

Oh i see Bambi.
I will be very surprised if your AF does show. Them temps look really good! Really hoping they stay up for you hun x

What kind of spotting are you having?

What kind of spotting are you having?
I had an early miscarriage in January and since then I have an ongoing saga with spotting in my luteal phase - this morning it was old brown blood when I wiped (sorry TMI) and before that I've had red spotting. All doctors tell me its nothing to worry about but accupuncturist thinks it means low progesterone which is why I'm now doing BBT temping to see if she can spot a trend and help. Been TTC for about 14 months now and we're looking at IVF in the new year.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back