Help with buggy pls

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

I have been buggy shopping today with the MIL as she is kindly buying it for us... I saw a great one and really cheap at £150 but can deceide if to put a deposit down in case in the next 18wks I see a better one. (PS they only have 2 left in stock)

This is a pic of the travel system.... what do you all think?????

Hi Keely

Thats a really nice buugy,great for a little boy :D And what a great price :D

Hi Keely,

I had one similar to this that i kindly had given to me but found the pushchair took up a lot of boot space and was quite heavy, my mum then took me shopping and i found a really nice one it's the Graco mosaic travel system the difference being the pushchair umbrella folds (folds small like a stroller) and is half the weight of the old one. I got mine from toys are us for 135.00 in the sale they are 159.00 (just noticed toys r us now include foot muff and bag i had to buy then seperate they cost me 50.00 :( normally, they also sell it in all different colours and the great thing with Graco seats is you can buy the base which fits into the car and then the car seat just clips on and off it, it's great quick and easy.

Description

A stylish and lightweight travel system with a compact folding pushchair and a Group 0+ car seat.

The pushchair

Suitable from birth
Lightweight aluminium frame
Easy to use multi position recline seat
Step on-off brakes
5 point safety harness
Includes head support
Adjustable calf support
Lockable front swivel wheels
All round suspension
Large, easy access shopper basket
Handle height: 104 cm
Weight: 6.7kg
Conforms to BS 7409

The Autobaby 2 Car Seat - Group 0+

Suitable from birth to 0-13kg (29lbs)
Includes sun canopy and head cushion
Deeply padded seat
Level indicator
Conforms to ECE: R44/03

Includes: pushchair, car seat, footmuff and bag

Dimensions
Folded: 40 x 31 x 104 cm

Accessories|

Graco Autobase in Black

The only in-car base that you fit once, for a perfect safe ride, every trip

Price £29.99

I've got this one.
trsgcomosaicmetropl_alt1lar.jpg

This is how it folds :)
trsgcomosaicmetropl_alt2lar.jpg

709441_l.jpg

7050SMT2_z.jpg

Manda x

yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! got exactly the same one, Manda, and from same shop, same price! :lol: :lol:
And I just LOVE it!
it's really light and easy to fold, and indeed you can put it in your boot and still do your shopping!
Last Thrusday, I had to go to the hospital for Maheen's BCG and it was laso very easy to take it in the bus, I hate those big buggies which take so much space you can't even sit!

Glasgowpramcenter have it and do it a little bit cheaper than anywhere else, coz I don't think it's still on sale at Toys rus!

I would definitely recommend it.
:p

mel xx

Thanks for your advise girls, funny enough this buggy is me and OH second choice... the only thing that is stopping me in that I dont drive and walk everywhere and this buggy looked a bit flimsey and not very safe???!! do you find your babies look safe it it?

Are you both still using the car seat or putting the baby in the buggy section?

My MIL has made me think the baby would be in danger in this buggy, from swinging shopping bags and it would break from going up and down kerbs??!!!!! HELP!! hehe

Keely xxxxxxxx

here is a picture for you to see, was going to register Maheen's birth, she was 10 days old...as you might be able to see, the canopees cover each other a little bit so baby is protected. Maheen loves being in it, she has even missed one feed by 1hour and a half as she was in it, ...sleeping tight! :D

but I agree, it's not as big as the others, and esp. the wheels, maybe. but that's enough for us in town.

hope this helps

mel xx

DSCF3648.jpg

the only problem with the removable carriers/car seats is that once baby starts to grow they are damn heavy!! and really hurt your back - i only used the carried untill ewan was 10 weeks then he was just tooo heavy

emilia and nikki watch out im after u I want that one I WANT IT I WANT IT

I find it fantastic and Abi loves it , i put my two year old niece in there too to see how she fitted and she loved it too and there was plenty of room, if i go in the car i normally leave her in car seat on pram but if we just go for a walk just put her straight in pram, i use mine loads and it's been fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back