Help with a question about your scans?

katie05

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just popping over from 1st trimester with a Q. :D (hope you dont mind) I have my 1st scan soon but i will be just over 11 weeks. Did anyone have theirs before 12/13weeks? How was it?
Would you reccomend putting it back a week as will i see more or will baby be more active after 12 weeks, or would you just leave it?

Thank u.xx

I had mine at 11+4 and Baby was lively as anything and very sweet. We saw hands, feet and so on, was wriggling around a lot :)

I'd leave it and not worry, I doubt putting it back a week would mean your baby would be more active. It just depends on the day itself and what baby is up to at the time. Down to luck really :)

With my 4th i had my scan at 11 weeks and he was really moving loads

hi hun, i had mines at something like 11+5ish and baby was very active and we got some fab pics :hug:

I had my first scan at 10+6. It was great, you could see the heart beating away and make out all of his/her tiny limbs and face. My baby didn't move very much, but it didn't matter because I could see the heart beat very clearly.

Thanks ladies for you replies. :D Will keep it as it is then.Ohhh im excited!

xx

had my scan today, 11+4, and it is a clear pic :)

Hello
I had scans at 6 and 8 weeks due to previous m/c but could only see heartbeat, I went for a 12 week scan but was put forward to 14 weeks so could see an awful lot and she was very active but I had been eating monster munch crisps so sure this helped :)
hope it goes well, an earlier scan just means you get to see your LO sooner.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back