Help- when would you test?

Misstm

Reaction score
Sorry this may sound a bit stupid!
AF is normally regular as clockwork always arrives 1st or 2nd of the month every month. This month AF decided to torment me for the first time and arrived on 6th July.
We used the clear blue ovulation tests - just regular digi one. I got my smilie face on the 19th July Dtd 19th 20th 21st (currently line approx 6 hours away from my partner whilst I'm selling my house) so we don't get to c each other very often.
Now I'm confused normally I'd test day or two before 1st of the month but as I was late tgis month should I wait till 5th August to test?
I had no symptoms of pregnancy although I've had a niggle in left of my tummy like a pulled muscle but doesn't feel like its in the muscle since 5dpo been there constantly ever since but doesn't hurt. Tonight I've got really sore boobs as well.
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but its the first time I've had a blip in my cycle

I would personally wait a bit later- if you were late last month, unless you have a shorter than usual cycle this month, you will likely stick at your normal cycle length and be slightly later this month. I usually figure if I can hold out a few extra days but be less likely to waste a test, then that's better?? Totally up to you though! Xxx

I feel your angst hun! I really want to test again but I'm waiting til Thursday or Friday..I'm 9dpo but I might have that a day or two out.

Good luck whatever you decide xx

Hi huni , didn't wanna read and run! ... I think you should wait a few more days to test! Got my FX for you xxx

I would personally wait a bit later- if you were late last month, unless you have a shorter than usual cycle this month, you will likely stick at your normal cycle length and be slightly later this month. I usually figure if I can hold out a few extra days but be less likely to waste a test, then that's better?? Totally up to you though! Xxx

I'm going to hold out till the weekend I think xx

I feel your angst hun! I really want to test again but I'm waiting til Thursday or Friday..I'm 9dpo but I might have that a day or two out.

Good luck whatever you decide xx

Good luck hunni xxx hope u get your bfp xxxxx I'm going to try and wait till the weekend xxx

Hi huni , didn't wanna read and run! ... I think you should wait a few more days to test! Got my FX for you xxx

Thanks ! Going to wait and test at the weekend x trying to be positive xxx

Will keep my Fx for you! Xxx

Will keep my Fx for you! Xxx

Thanks xxxx I'm expecting a bfn tbh but my OH is convinced it's our turn this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back