Help- when would you test?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Misstm, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

Sorry this may sound a bit stupid!
    AF is normally regular as clockwork always arrives 1st or 2nd of the month every month. This month AF decided to torment me for the first time and arrived on 6th July.
    We used the clear blue ovulation tests - just regular digi one. I got my smilie face on the 19th July Dtd 19th 20th 21st (currently line approx 6 hours away from my partner whilst I'm selling my house) so we don't get to c each other very often.
    Now I'm confused normally I'd test day or two before 1st of the month but as I was late tgis month should I wait till 5th August to test?
    I had no symptoms of pregnancy although I've had a niggle in left of my tummy like a pulled muscle but doesn't feel like its in the muscle since 5dpo been there constantly ever since but doesn't hurt. Tonight I've got really sore boobs as well.
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but its the first time I've had a blip in my cycle

2. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

I would personally wait a bit later- if you were late last month, unless you have a shorter than usual cycle this month, you will likely stick at your normal cycle length and be slightly later this month. I usually figure if I can hold out a few extra days but be less likely to waste a test, then that's better?? Totally up to you though! Xxx

3. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

I feel your angst hun! I really want to test again but I'm waiting til Thursday or Friday..I'm 9dpo but I might have that a day or two out.

Good luck whatever you decide xx

4. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Hi huni , didn't wanna read and run! ... I think you should wait a few more days to test! Got my FX for you xxx

5. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

I'm going to hold out till the weekend I think xx

6. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

Good luck hunni xxx hope u get your bfp xxxxx I'm going to try and wait till the weekend xxx

7. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

Thanks ! Going to wait and test at the weekend x trying to be positive xxx

8. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Will keep my Fx for you! Xxx

9. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

Thanks xxxx I'm expecting a bfn tbh but my OH is convinced it's our turn this time x