Help-whats happening to me?

dc1000

Reaction score
I seem to be turning into a bit of a Monster!! Seriously, I am having terrible mood swings and rowing with everyone. My Parents and Ex have been less than supportive so i think they deserve my temper tantrums a little anyway but i feel that i have turned into someone else. My hormones are playing havok with me and i seem to spend my day either crying or getting frustrated and angry. I have been pretty emotional throughout, especially when tired but at the moment ifeel pretty much alone and not coping very well.Anyone else feel like this?

Emotions can run wild when you are pg. I know when i was 16 weeks i was feeling really down cause me oh were arguing. sometimes you just can not control your hormones!! hopefully you will calm down soon, take care hun and dont worry, your not mad or anything!!

Natalie x

Natalie You are a star, thanks for cheering me up...God this pregnancy lark is so tough, men get it easy and if they are anything like my ex who dissapears out of the country then they should be given 9 months of hell!!! Maybe if he had stuck around i could have given him that with my mood swings!! Anyway Thanks again and take care xx

If its any consolation, I have started crying over very silly things, so it's no wonder you are crying over your situation.

I cried the other day because I poured sink-unblocker down completely the wrong plug-hole! I was so upset I couldn't eat my lunch through the tears!

Don't worry you are completely normal. These hormones we get are pesky things! They make us sick, give us headaches, give us nosebleeds, cause our bodies to soften up so that we can hurt ourselves more easily, they make us cry over things that we wouldn't normally dream of getting upset over. I hate them! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

i cry over everything lately just yesterday i broke down in iceland because they dont sell garlic mushroom pizza anymore :oops: how silly is that everyone was staring at me and i was crying uncontrollably lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I cried uncontrollably for an hour in Guidlford shopping centre the other day because the DH wouldn't let me buy an outfit!

Git

I too fought back tears today - went Tescos for the weekely shop - we ended up going to one nearer where we live and I was almost in tears cos i couldnt find anything we needed and "it wasnt the same as the one we normally go to" etc etc D/H doesnt know what to make of it im sure - I got myself so wound up it was ridiculous thinking of it now! :oops:

Hormones - bad, bad things lol

L x

Phew, Well its good to know that i am not turning into some crazy loon then, Just got a bit worried cos i thought this is so unlike me and i have been crying and sometimes screaming at people over the most stupid things. I'm thinking that it might be an idea to do all my shopping over the net now though that way it will be just the delivery guy who will see my tears and maybe the odd nosey neighbour and for all you women out their who have partners, I think you should get them all out to do the shopping for you whilst you stay at home with your feet up!!!.

Hi Ladies

You lot have cheered me up! I don't mean to laugh but your stories are so funny.... The garlic mushrooms rach - and the sink unblocker... had me rolling about!!!!

Hope the hormones calm down soon.
x

I'm glad this thread was brought back to life because I'm experiencing the same. I'm constantly arguing with DH and getting myself in a right state over nothing. I feel like I wanna cry all the time and generally feel awful. Last week I didn't speak to OH for 3 days becuase we couldn't agree on what shade of blue to paint the room. :(

I feel the same - I'm totally irrational, crying one minute and throwing plates, the next minute I'm laughing with OH. I was blaming stress, quitting smoking and the fact I'm cooped up at home all the time - seems I am not alone in the way I feel though - which is comforting in a wierd way (if you know what I mean?)
Don't quite know what to do with myself half the time :(

does this mean your having a boy kim? have i missed a post where you told us the sex of your little one?

I do sympothise with you hormonal pregnant ladies... i had words with my DH last nite and spent the whole day not talking to him... it was a very long, cold nite! now i feel sad for wasting the day - we could have done something as we where both off work.... I got myself all upset and i'm not pregnant....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back