Help? Very confused right now. Anyone have any ideas?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hello ladies, so FF has now removed my coverline when it previously said I'd ovulated about 8 or 9 days ago, could any of you make a guess as to when /if I have ovulated this month 😬. Top it all off. Did two htps this morning and saw faint lines on both which dissappeared 😕. I got what I thought was an indent yesterday too but couldn't really take a good enough picture of either of them. I'm so confused. I've had creamy/ew cm a few times past three through days which have been mixed with spots of pink blood occasionally. Could be af's arrival but I'm not sure I've ovulated. Hmm. Any if you ladies have any ideas? Xxx

The picture with 3 htps in (middle one is from yesterday, that's with the indent in. But then the other two are from thismorning. I feel like I see vvvfl in those, but saw them more before they dissappeared)

I've uploaded the picture of the indent I got yesterday but couldn't upload today as it won't let me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-26-11-50-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-11-50-21.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2016-09-26-12-02-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-12-02-03.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20160926_122807.jpg
    20160926_122807.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Do you have any better tests like a frer? If those are 'real' lines (which I can see btw!) then you should easily see a line on a frer.

I would say you ovd the day of the drop/the day after but your temps don't go that high afterwards, do you usually see a clear temperature shift after ovulation? Do you have pcos? It is possible the drop was a faulty reading and that you haven't ovd at all yet. Are you fairly consistent when you take your temp? Are you doing it orally? Many questions sorry!

Do you have any better tests like a frer? If those are 'real' lines (which I can see btw!) then you should easily see a line on a frer.

I would say you ovd the day of the drop/the day after but your temps don't go that high afterwards, do you usually see a clear temperature shift after ovulation? Do you have pcos? It is possible the drop was a faulty reading and that you haven't ovd at all yet. Are you fairly consistent when you take your temp? Are you doing it orally? Many questions sorry!

Hello thabks for the reply, my temps are normally quite low overall all thr time, I don't usally have a clear shift, it's always in question, I do have pcos, I always take my temp at 7 am orally, but the past few nights I haven't gotten as much sleep as normal as I have been up working late so I'm not sure how accurate ny temps are over the last two or three days. No worries about all the questions,anything to make sense haha. My past 4 cycles now have ranged between 28-32 days so I thought Id probably be ovulating if they were that regular, I'm not sure though as I never get positive opks but I did get a faint line on an opk about 2 days before the dip on my chart but I can't remeber exactly. I a frer and a cb digi in the cabinet but didn't want to waste then again this month. Do you actually see the lines? I thought I was going crazy. I'm fairly certain the middle one was an indent tho I can't see any color to it. But the other two I swear I see the faintest pink lines. Only tested again thismorning because I just feel so tierd, which is unusal. Xx

I am so so dizzy today to. And fuxzy headed. Don't feel right. Had to take a break from work because I can't concentrate on the pc screen. Yuk

I can see something but it is very faint and my policy has always been a quick look and throw those tests as they can gain a line later on outside the window. I tend to use the to cure my pee on a stick addiction and if I see a smudge to try a better test.

I suspect your pcos is messing with your temperature, it can do that. It is said to be more accurate to take your temp 'down there', don't know if you are up for trying it or if you would see any difference.

Are you on any meds/supplements for your pcos or are you just controlling with diet? Are you being seen by a fertility clinic?

I can see something but it is very faint and my policy has always been a quick look and throw those tests as they can gain a line later on outside the window. I tend to use the to cure my pee on a stick addiction and if I see a smudge to try a better test.

I suspect your pcos is messing with your temperature, it can do that. It is said to be more accurate to take your temp 'down there', don't know if you are up for trying it or if you would see any difference

Are you on any meds/supplements for your pcos or are you just controlling with diet? Are you being seen by a fertility clinic?

I agree. I just use the to satisfy my POAS addiction to hsha! I'm actually waiting for an appointment with the gyno (have been since January) taking their time. I'm not om anything for the pcos at the moment as my GP says it's nothing to do with him which is annoying, yeah I'm just on a low carbon diet atm, GP says metaformin may be beneficial because back I'm January I had about 4 months of heavy bleeding and spotting constantly. But since then my cycles seem to have somewhat regulated, more than they have ever been anyway. But he won't prescribe the met because he said it's not uo ti him. Planning on waiting a few more days ans seeing what the temps do, and then might test with a frer, it's to early to be eating expensive tests haha. Otherwise if I used them all the time I'd go through tons haha! 😂

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I also had to battle to get metformin. All my bloods came back as no problems with insulin resistance and so my consultant refused to even discuss it with me. I heard so many success stories from other pcos ladies after met (especially the met and clomid combination) so after I had done 4 cycles of clomid I went to my gp and begged her to let me try some metformin alongside my last clomid cycles. She said it wouldn't do any harm (and on paper I'm am ideal candidate as I'm slightly overweight and really struggle to lose any).

Low GI is good for pcos, I do follow it roughly but I don't go too mad and I don't get upset if it isn't always possible.

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I also had to battle to get metformin. All my bloods came back as no problems with insulin resistance and so my consultant refused to even discuss it with me. I heard so many success stories from other pcos ladies after met (especially the met and clomid combination) so after I had done 4 cycles of clomid I went to my gp and begged her to let me try some metformin alongside my last clomid cycles. She said it wouldn't do any harm (and on paper I'm am ideal candidate as I'm slightly overweight and really struggle to lose any).

Low GI is good for pcos, I do follow it roughly but I don't go too mad and I don't get upset if it isn't always possible.

Thank you, I know, he was like oh the met would be good for you but only the gyno can prescribe it. Ive been waiting so long to see gyno now, originally went in because of the bleeding and it they woudlnt even look into it at first, they were just putting it down to thr pcos. Had to go back multiple times before they would do my bloods and give me a scan, scan came back normal with no cysts (the first one i had when I was a teenager when i was originally diagnosed with pcos came back with tons of cysts), but my bloods were all normal apart from my hormones which the doctor said were all completely of, I cant believe im still waiting for a gyno appointment after nearly ten months. the bleeding literally sorted its self out before they would even do anything. I try as much as i can to stick to the low GI diet, not that it does alot of good haha. I rarely go off diet though, and do 30-60 mins of cardio at least 5 days a week, and we have a 1 year old Labrador who needs at least four miles walking a day so thats fun too! ha! not that the GP ever believes me though!

I hope you get your BFP soon!

What a nightmare. I hope you can get some answers soon.

I'm lucky my GP does believe I do the exercise I claim, I think because she is also a little larger and is active herself. I'm just an extremely efficient food converter! I've had difficulties with other medical professionals though who I'm sure just think I am a lazy arse who eats McDonalds all day. I even had to send in a food diary, which they then questioned if it was true as I shouldn't be the size I am! I'm waiting for a famine, I'll be fine!

What a nightmare. I hope you can get some answers soon.

I'm lucky my GP does believe I do the exercise I claim, I think because she is also a little larger and is active herself. I'm just an extremely efficient food converter! I've had difficulties with other medical professionals though who I'm sure just think I am a lazy arse who eats McDonalds all day. I even had to send in a food diary, which they then questioned if it was true as I shouldn't be the size I am! I'm waiting for a famine, I'll be fine!

Haha,I knoq that feeling! Ugh 15dpo today,still getting bfns on the ICs but don't want to waste frer or cb digi when.I don't think I've ovd xx

No idea what's going on now. Still haven't gotten a clear line, no sign of af and my temp was really way down this morning. So confused

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-03-13-08-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-03-13-08-12.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 8
No idea what's going on now. Still haven't gotten a clear line, no sign of af and my temp was really way down this morning. So confused

Hi hon,

Looks like you geared up to ovulate earlier in the month, but that maybe you are actually ovulating today (the day of the drop) as it's much lower than the previous dip. To confirm ov, you'd want to see a significant rise above your pre ov temps for three days minimum.

xx

When I was temping I usually got a drop like that just before AF arrived hopefully it's not and hopefully it's you getting ready to ovulate xx

Yeah,I usually have a gradual dip when af is coming, and pre af spotting but none of that,I'm guessing it could be ovulation, let's hope that we see a nice clear rise tomorrow now!

So woke up this morning to a nice temp rise, not super high tho, what's your thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-04-21-00-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-04-21-00-55.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 13
Looks like you ovulated on 16th. Can't tell by recent chart. If the luteal phase is over 18 days that is meant to mean pregnancy. But you don't have the 'triphasic' pattern where the temp rises a second time. You can have a dip at implantation though...so I'd say rather unhelpfully that it could go either way.

Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back